Who are you?

Hello, it's great idea to refresh this theread indeed!

Even I'm for a while in this forum I've never introduced myself official. I'm Gergana from Bulgaria but i live already for many years in Germany. I' m a normal human and i don't have any special skills I could write here down....I just live my life as the most people of the world: I work, meet some friends and family, eat and sleep...i laugh when I'm happy and cry when I'm sad. Sorry that I can't offer more but it's me and I am that boring. Hope i didn't disappointed you.

:wave: Hello Nathalie!!!
How lucky you are to have travelled abroad!!!And to see Orphaned Land on stage!!!:headbang: That's like a dream!!!Meet people,see different places is such a good experience!!!If i ever have enough money a day,i'll do it too!
So i hope to meet you soon at an OL show,and the others members of the Orphaned family too!!!:D WE'RE ALL TOGETHER. :p :headbang:

I'm Sean from Houston, Texas (I live in the subcity of Richmond actually, but its right next to Houston so its easier to say "Houston"), I'm a student at the University of Houston going in my senior year (final 2 semesters) going for a degree in English Lit/Computer Graphics. I work part time at a books and music store called Borders, I pretty much work in the music department - its just a job, I used to think it was neat to work in such a place but I got over that after a couple months, alot of times I can't stand being there. At the moment I dont have any idea of what I am going to do once I obtain my degree but I do know that I want to travel, anywhere and everywhere - a feeling more impressed upon me because I have not really been out of this city since 1999 and am feeling clausterphobic. We'll see what happens. I'm saving money now trying to make it all work out.

I've been a metal fan since way back, mid 90s, but got into more extreme stuff in 1999, I 'discovered' Orphaned Land in the beginning of 2005, January was when I bought Mabool - and it was my number one album for 2005, definitly the album that made the most impact upon me personally. I had the chance to go see OL at Progpower 2005, my good friend went and was front row, but I had to stay behind because of school... it was very depressing. I hold out hope that Orphaned Land can come to Houston, I'll even offer to put them up for the night if needs be! Hah

I'm Stefano from Rome (Italy).
I'm 29 and my english is veeeeeeeeeeery little... so i can't write all that I would to. :(

I like music (strange, uh? ;) ), my cd collection, now, is arrive to 1310 items. I'm very produ of it. I listen different kind of music, different styles... I like the crossoverized music (like Orphaned Land ;) ).
At the moment i'm mad for OL (a madness started in 1995.......), Devin Townsend, Samael, Voivod, System Of A Down, Queen, Skyclad, In Extremo, Area, Ephel Duath, Dillinger Escape Plan, Saviour Machine.....

Hello there. My name is Andrew and I'm from Australia, only about an hour away from Sydney. I play the drums and love pretty much every form of metal from the extreme to the mellow. My favourite band is, and has been for a long time, Dream Theater. Others bands that are up there in my lists include Opeth, Dark Tranquillity, Dungeon, Orphaned Land, and the list goes on.

Geri- you are selling yourself short girl. Let the forum members not be fooled by what she says. Geri can speak, read and write hebrew!!!! She thaught herself this.:worship:
Also she is an outgoing, funny and intelligent lady.
Ok, if you did not write a good bio of yourself- I'll do so!:Spin:

Maria- yes I was fortunate to travel. It's not like I won the money in a lottery or anything, but the experiences I got from all of the shows and getting to know the Orphaned Land members and all the fans, this cannot be translated into money.

Angela Gossow? I cannot do growl vocals, even if my life depended upon ito_O

I´m Kjeld, from Denmark, 27 in two weeks. Here at Ultimate Metal I´m usually to be found in the Anthrax forum, I´m a freak when it comes to Anthrax. But apart from that I mostly listen to doom, bands like Candlemass, Amorphis, My Dying Bride, Orphaned Land etc.

Ciao Caio Massimo
io sono Italiana come te .....
sono una grande fan dei mitici Orphaned land
da 10 anni li adoro .......
vivo a Torino ho 30 anni e sono studentessa
tu c'eri all'evolution festival ???? e a Milano al transilvania live????:headbang:
Gli Orphaned sono stati miticiiiiiiiiii come sempre del resto.....
ciao ciaooooooooooo
:Spin: :Spin: :hotjump: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :hotjump:

sabrina said:
Ciao Caio Massimo
io sono Italiana come te .....
sono una grande fan dei mitici Orphaned land
da 10 anni li adoro .......
vivo a Torino ho 30 anni e sono studentessa
tu c'eri all'evolution festival ???? e a Milano al transilvania live????
Gli Orphaned sono stati miticiiiiiiiiii come sempre del resto.....
ciao ciaooooooooooo

This means something like:

Hello hello
I´m italian, what about you?
I´m a big fan of Orphaned Land
I´ve loved them for 10 years
I live at Torino, I´m 30 years old and I´m a student
Have you been to Evolution Festival? (here I´m really guessing!)

The rest I can´t decipher...

Morticia NL. said:
Geri can speak, read and write hebrew!!!! She thought herself this.:worship:
Also she is an outgoing, funny and intelligent lady.
Ok, if you did not write a good bio of yourself- I'll do so!:Spin:

Hey Nathalie- you're a real treasure :oops:.

But actually when I read that I realize how similar we are ....because I may say the same for you too ;)

Ciao Sabrina, purtroppo ho perso entrambi gli appuntamenti!
il 2005 è stato un anno un pò difficile per me e l'unico svago che mi sono
preso è stato l'eccezionale concerto dei Rammstein a Milano!

P.S.
Great Translation Miltbrand!

Caio massimo che ridere
leggi il messaggio di wayward son:tickled:
eh,eh,eh.........
vedrai che quest'anno tornano in Italia gli Orphaned
io lo spero, sono stati in tutti e due i concerti sublimi,
li aaspettavo da 10 anni ma l'attesa mi ha ripagata !!!!!!!:headbang:
ciao brother .......

ciao:wave:
wayward son
forza Italia .......e viva gli Italiani
ciao brother ....
mi hai fatta troppo ridere col tuo messaggio eh eh eh :tickled:
anche tu fan come me, dei mitici iron maiden ? :headbang:
oltre che dei mitici orphaned land ovviamente ............:headbang:

hi...thought I'd introduce myself here

My names Bernardette...I'm from Malta (island in the middle of the mediterranean sea)...I'm an archaeologist but currently studying to get further qualifications in my field...At the moment I'm living in the UK to study...hope to get to know you all - you seem to be a friendly bunch and u like orphaned land like me:) OHHH i like OPETH too...

Salute ha tutti gli Italiani qui - sono una fan del calcio italiano (forza italia):tickled:

Ollo-San said:

א is also the highest degree of infinity...someone who's doing his master's thesis on infinity would probably know what I'm talikng about. Basicly they ran out of latin and greek letters so they used a hebrew one.
That was another useless fact