Who are you?

Hell-o!!!

My name is Aroa and I´m from Spain. I´m 20 and I´m new in this forum. I´m X-Ray tecnician...I sing in a heavy metal band and of course... I love Orphaned Land!!! Don´t kill me for my bad english please... :rofl:

If you want talk with me, this is my address blindguardiana@hotmail.com

Kisses 4all!!!! (And a big big kiss to Kobi...)

well considering it was 3 years when the forum topic was posted, I'm a little late.

Name is Omar AbuSamra and I live in the wonderful state of North Carolina which happens to be in the US. I attend the university here and play futbol and tennis. Im originally from Jordan and my relatives are Palestinian, so the middle eastern flavor in Orphaned Land's music is highly appealing to me.

theres nothing like smokin some argheela and listening to Orphaned Land, haha.:D

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

:headbang: Hey guys tomorrow is my birthday :headbang:
2 february 2006 !!!!!!

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

:D :D :OMG: :D :D

cry6ce.jpg

buttedandbeaves24nn.gif

metalismyreligion0dc.jpg

for paradoxile

"Obvious Orphaned land"
and then ????
it's a problem for you !!!!! :confused:
i don't understand .......:confused:
i love Orphaned land and i have deliberate
included them ........:headbang:

paradoxile said:
א is also the highest degree of infinity...someone who's doing his master's thesis on infinity would probably know what I'm talikng about. Basicly they ran out of latin and greek letters so they used a hebrew one.
That was another useless fact

very interesting !!!!! My sister tries to learn hebrew anf I found this page last week ! it's really funny, the hebrew lessons seem to be for children !

I'll talk to my sister about this !! (Aleph ):Spin:

sabrina said:
for paradoxile

"Obvious Orphaned land"
and then ????
it's a problem for you !!!!! :confused:
i don't understand .......:confused:
i love Orphaned land and i have deliberate
included them ........:headbang:

no problem...I rather listen to the Music than to look at pictures
Basicly I don't know or don't remember how half of the bands I listen to look like.
Candlemass and Anthrax I simply seen the photos before
So did the gathering but I haven't listened to them much

My name is Vladimir, from Haifa IL
I'm 19, play keyboards and guitar. Currently serving in the IDF, I love music (pretty much the major thing that keeps me going when everything else just won't do the trick), litrature, weapons, beer and a good company.
Familiar with OL for about 2 years now, ever since I bought "Sahara" as a birthday present to my friend.