Who are you?

Well, I'm Jonas, 15 years old. New here. Kobi already knows me (I hope :p). But nobody else does, here. Oh, I'm from Denmark and music is everything for me. I don't really do much else then listening and reading about music. :D

I guess I'll stick to swedish...that finnish translator is a piece of "HASIS"
what I was trying to say is "welcome to the OL forum...make yourself at home"

Han said:
Hail everyone!

I am 17-years-old boy from Finland and I heard about OL just reacently... And I decided to register in here today because I ordered Mabool just few hours ago!

Little change in this:

Now I am 18 years old! :cool:

BTW, thanks paradoxile!

Salam Alaikum everyone.
I'm Mahmoud - محمود from Bahrain (if wondered, it is located in the middle east, near Saudia Arabia close to the Persian Gulf). I happen to be 18, a student in high school.

My main interest in Orphaned Land was derived from my interest in Religion, you see I come to be a Muslim which means I believe that all three monotheistic religions share the same source and roots.

Besides Orphaned Land, I listen to Bands like, Opeth, Melechesh, Therion, Burzum, Xasthur, Isengard and some others which I am too lazy to name.

Anyways I expect a warm welcome!

Messiakh said:
Salam Alaikum everyone.
I'm Mahmoud - ????? from Bahrain (if wondered, it is located in the middle east, near Saudia Arabia close to the Persian Gulf). I happen to be 18, a student in high school.

My main interest in Orphaned Land was derived from my interest in Religion, you see I come to be a Muslim which means I believe that all three monotheistic religions share the same source and roots.

Besides Orphaned Land, I listen to Bands like, Opeth, Melechesh, Therion, Burzum, Xasthur, Isengard and some others which I am too lazy to name.

Anyways I expect a warm welcome!
Hello, welcome aboard !
Is that you on the pic of your avatar ? Could you show us some more ?
BTW thanx for joining, and join the disciples : www.orphaned-disciples.com.
I'm glad there's a new member to the OL Familiy, and thanx to you, we are now covering a new country !
Can you tell us a few things you like or dislike about your country ?
About your travels and how you came to listen to metal and OL ?
Gee, that's great ! :loco: