Who created blast beats?

Which doesn't mean that Napalm Death is shit. And there's indeed people that likes ''sped up punk''. And I challenge you to find a punk singer that is able to sing like Barney Greenway. You can't compare Death and Napalm Death. It's like comparing Sonata Arctica with Cannibal Corpse :erk:

I still say Morbid Angel. I can't think of a single Venom song with blast beats, and yes, Napalm Death came first, but I think Morbid Angel was the first to really use the blast beats.

Edit: I was wrong. Scum came out two years before Altars of Madness

I know this because I have Altars of Madness and a Napalm Death Best Of. I read in the booklets before I posted.

The Band Death created DM tho and they are aproximately 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better than Napalm Death (who the fuck want sped up punk) thank fuck Lee Dorian had the sense to leave Napalm Death a start a truly gr8 band (Cathedral)

ugh, no. Possessed created Death Metal.

However both Possessed and Death's (before they went prog) music is more like thrash metal today. Morbid Angel was the band that reinvented death metal into the blast-beat filled perception of death metal we have today (vader, behemoth, malevolent creation, deicide, nile, etc)

Possessed played their song "Death Metal" when I saw em at Wacken, was fucking wild good fun :lol:

Trolls

pappa_drum_lo.jpg