Who did Rob Rock replace?

mjtilley

Mar 16, 2007
Just curious to know as I don't recall Rob Rock being at PP9. Whom did he replace on the show? Thanks to anyone and everyone who helps out with this.

From the Iced Earth Announcement.
Harveston also has announced a roster change, “I’m afraid that Astral Doors will not be
able to make their scheduled appearance. This is 100% my fault as I knew there
was a risk involved with booking them so early. I appreciate the professionalism the
band has shown and can now announce that they are the first band confirmed for
ProgPower USA X.

Rob Rock is a great replacement but damn was I looking forward to Astral Doors. Definetly something to look forward to for next year.

From Astral Doors website:
"In agreement with the promoter of ProgPower USA (Glenn Harveston) as well as our management (Intromental), we have decided to turn down the offer of playing at PPUSA in Atlanta, Georgia this year. The reason is simply that we have to do some more European touring in 2008 before going to USA, and thus our economy won't allow us to make this trip yet. Instead we've made the great deal with PPUSA that we'll perform, come hell or high water, at the festival in 2009. Thanks to the promoter for helping us make this hard decision much easier for all concerned. "