Who do YOU look like?

The Amazer

Mar 31, 2003
Well, I was thinking about this this morning.

Looking up at the new Cheap Trick vinyl I bought for $1 at the op shop, I noticed that Robin Zander looks exactly like Trixxi Trash.

Then I thought about how when I went to the Megadeth signing, the Drover brothers commented on how I looked like Jeff Waters, which I do.

So who do you lot look like? Post pixx too... I will when I can be fucked.

Trixxi Trash said:
I look like Robin Zander?

Haha, yep. On the cover of Lap of Luxury at least!

The mrs noticed it too.

If you had blonde, straight hair, I rekkon you'd be mistaken for him :D

Spiff,
I used to think that you looked like Dicko, and then I changed my mind and thought Gary Coleman...I'm starting to swing towards Tom Cruise at the moment.

I've been told I look like Christopher Reeves (pre-cripple+death). But that was by an Arab bloke, who probably thinks we all look alike anyway.

Tom Cruise

image.php

Do you still look like Kevin Smith, Crossy?

Mark (before getting his hair cut short) used to look like Mikael Whatsisname from Opeth. Sorta, teensy bit.

Spiff, yeah I had that a few times from people. Even Lee from Elitist said that. Weird :)

It's weird, cos in reality I simply look like SEX ON LEGS!

People used to tell me I looked like Kurt Cobain when I had hair of a similar length. Then later I was known as "Jesus" at my football club as I had long hair and a big beard. Most people there didn't know what my name actually was.

Back when i was still at school when pearl jam was huge. I met a girl at a party who said i looked like Eddie Vedder, we ended up doing it on the beach and she asked if it was ok if she called me Eddie. She basicay was pretending i was him.
I didn't mind though.
I don't think i look like him at all any more.