Who do you like better.......

Inside Out: bush did vocals for the albums "Sound Of White Noise", "Stomp 442" and "Vol. 8: the Threat is Real". Joey did vocals on all the rest accept "fistful of metal"

My vote goes for bush. in any interview with an Anthrax bandmember that I see (well current bandmembers) they always say John ads alot more to the band than joey ever did. And they were supposed to go on tour with him and john together but he bitched out. I remember someone saying something about money and with joey it was always about money.

-Jono-

thanks jono.....well since i only have sound of white noise...(cuz im poor...:) ill say bush in my favorite, but i still havent heard much from belladonna...i really need to get my lazy ass out ot buy some anthrax shit, but its super hard to find where i live

you know, for some reason, my feeble mind always forgets about NEIL TURBIN. Well, I guess 1 album isn't a memorable feat when it comes to it. My bad. He was better than Joey too, in my opinion.

The fact that this is an Anthrax board several years into the "Bush era" pretty much means that Bush has to win. What I mean is that almost all the fans that vastly prefer Joey or just don't like John Bush, won't come here. They've already moved on to other bands.

So, by default, most people here will AT LEAST really like John, if not outright prefer him.

A poll on a general metal board somewhere might be more objective.

sammy hagar sucks my non-existant cock (im a chick, so its ok) hes not THAT bad, but roth was so much more excentric and anthusiastic on stage

Mr. Belladonna was great during the day, but Mr. Bush is his superior in every fashion. John can hit the high notes but also has a very mean growl and rasp to his voice that Joey could only dream of. Two totally different types of singers really, but I would certainly have to go with John Bush on this one! As Anthrax's sound became thicker and heavier, I believe they realized that they needed more fire on the vocals than Joey could offer. In a interview with him he even stated that "I just don't sing those kinds of vocals, I just do the best that I can with what I have!". We miss you Joey, but we are glad that John is here!