Votes: 15 33.3%
  • John Bush

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Neil Turben

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I Like em all

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
I love all three vocalists actually, but I prefer Joey Belladonna. I believe he is the greatest vocalist for Anthrax and "Spreading The Disease" is still my favorite Anthrax album to date.

nafnikufesin said:
I'm not sure which one of his two albums I bought, but I found it for $1 in a bargain bin. And that was about $10 more than it was worth, so I never bothered looking for the other album...I don't need anymore coasters.
The First album Wasnt to bad Paul Crook Wrote all the music Theres some really great tunes on it The major problem with it is the fact that Joey Sounds Tired And Washed up

I'm a die hard Anthrax fan and I bought spells of fear. I've only ever listened to it once. It's so terrible. It sounds like it was mixed in some kids basement. Oh, and Belladonna is going on tour.

what does Belladonna expect? he's going on tour with no new material or does he have new songs? his two solo-albums are 4 and 8 years old and his time in Anthrax is over for more than 10 years now. i think there are not many people willing to see Belladonna live, he will sing in front of 20 people and 10 out of the 20 will only go there to put him down. is there any promotion for his tour?

what will the setlist be like?
does anyone know?

It's tuff. I like Johns vocals better but I wish the music was as good if not better than when Joey was in the band. Although I'm yet to hear the new disc. I've heard a sample and it was quite interesting what I heard. I have to vote for the Joey period.

In other words , most of you wants Anthrax , playing the old-school trash metal with John Bush.

That's a great idea!

union9 said:
It's tuff. I like Johns vocals better but I wish the music was as good if not better than when Joey was in the band. Although I'm yet to hear the new disc. I've heard a sample and it was quite interesting what I heard. I have to vote for the Joey period.

I suggest picking it up Its pretty good when or if you buy it make sure to listen to it like 10 times ya kinda have to let it sink in at first........ that and shit its one of the best Charlie albums I have heard

nafnikufesin said:
I'd love to hear Anthrax put out a CD of old tunes re-recorded with Bush on vocals and better production...that would be killer! :headbang:

That would be fukin great John can really sing the old songs great It was a treat to watch him do it live......And speaking of live I would love to see a live album with John :headbang:

nafnikufesin said:
They had been planning one, but the plans ended being thrown off after 9/11. I'm betting that they'll do one while touring for WCFYA.

That would make my fukin day for sure I hope they do it cause I cant wait to hear it.......the vid on WCFYA was a nice teaser I WANT MORE lol

SLAYER85 said:
before wcfya ida said belladonna alllllllll theeeee wayyyyyyyyyyyyy, after, i really turned on to bush, so i say bush.
Bush Era Was what got me into Thrax Like 10 years ago I love the Joey Era And BuSh Era the same There both Awsome Tho WCFYA Is a superb album I saw them last year in Boston and they Played SuperHero and WCFYA I was like yes And a year or so later here it is FINALLY

sorry just had to get that out

The first Anthrax album I bought a few years ago was Persistance of time.

The first Anthax album is okay, not that great, Joey sang better on Metal Thrashing Mad & Panic.

Bush has a much more tomeless voice. He sounds great in Armored Saint and Anthrax.

I think Dropping Joey was a good move for Anthrax. I couldn't see him pulling off songs like Inside Out, Refused To Be Denied, Random Acts of Senseless Violence, etc. But I could see Bush pulling off modt Joey songs, just not with the high voice.

As for a live album, thats a must. Anthrax needs to get that done.

Dropping Joey might have been a good idea. But maybe they should think about getting Spitz back in the band. For me, the songwriting just went down hill when he left. In saying this, I'm yet to hear the new cd mind you.

The best thing about the Joey era was the riffs. For some reason, those were the best riffs in Anthrax. They are equally as good with Bush, just different. It's more like a new anthrax. But songs like Tester, Random Acts, Potters Field, Only, Hy Pro Glo, and This is Not an Exit are all great ones too...not thrashy, but equally heavy. Thrax just had to move on a little bit. Anthrax have shown the textbook way to change with the times while still maintaining your integrity.

I can't understand how anyone can say Neil Turbin is a shit singer. I think he's the fucking best Anthrax ever had. Those SCREAMS, man, fucking LEGENDARY!!! I remember taking Fistful Of Metal up to me mate's house not long after I bought it, we sat there listening to it and we both thought he was like Eric Adams of ManOwaR. If you like shit poser music and We've Come For You All I can understand that those kinda vocals might be too good for you...but fuck me, man - good shit! :D