Who do you like better.......

G

gregthraX

I would like to say that even though I Joey bash on here...I don't hate the man. I respect his work w/ ANTHRAX.
Now, weigh in, who do you like better? BUSH or BELADONNA?
NO TIES.
Pick one.

Bush ... but with Belladona's period music. This is really clear when you see them live.

Why don't you do this test: take "State Of Euphoria" or "Persistence Of Time" and go song-by-song and compare it with "Stomp" and "Volume 8". You'll notice what I mean, at least musically. Hopefully the new CD will be a back to form effort. If Slayer can put out "God Hates Us All" and Testament can make "The Gathering", then Anthrax is more than capable to put out a decent album.

P.S. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

If you look at what John "Muhammed Ali" Bush has done over the span of his career , there is no fuckin contest!!!! Belladonna doesn't even get to line up at the starting line!!!! You'll find tons of people who will classify John as one of the best metal singers ever and I bet I have as many testicles as there are people on this earth that would say that Joey was one of the best metal singers of all time!!!!!

John's work in Armored Saint and Anthrax combined puts him in very select company........ No Fucking Contest!!!!

I love my BUSH!!!

"Beat my bloody fist to a pulp....then I switch hands....gotta prove that I'm a worthy man...."

Yep, everyone does have a madkill...um I mean an asshole.

Dammit all, THRAXMAN! I said no ties.
Pick one.
uno
one
whatever 1 is in german

BUSH gets my vote!

Anthrax knows what they're doing. Having Bush join was one of the best things they did. Soon we'll see (hear) that having Rob C. join was another great move by Anthrax.

I am sorry my answer wasn't what you were looking for. I wasn't going to lie about my answer just to please you. I really do like both equally, so therefore, I cannot fully answer your question.

Originally posted by gregthraX
Dammit all, THRAXMAN! I said no ties.
Pick one.
uno
one
whatever 1 is in german

BUSH!!!!!
Nothing against Joey and Neil, but there´s nothing to compare when you hear the voices... John is the best male rock singer on this planet (maybe besides Eddie Vedder IMHO)

Scott. Come on now "Startin' Up A Posse," "Protest and Survive," "Cupajoe" all rule!

I really dig the songs from the Joey era. I don't know if it's Joey or if it's everyone else. But Persistence of Time, Among the Living, and Spreading the Disease are the best Anthrax albums.

Bush has a better stage presence than Joey ever did. The dude is just a massive ball of energy.

But since I really can't decide who's the best vocalist, I can say the worst is definitely Neil Turbin. Fistful of Metal sounds like Manowar.