• John Bush

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Neil Turben

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I Like em all

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Ayeka said:
I can't understand how anyone can say Neil Turbin is a shit singer. I think he's the fucking best Anthrax ever had. Those SCREAMS, man, fucking LEGENDARY!!! I remember taking Fistful Of Metal up to me mate's house not long after I bought it, we sat there listening to it and we both thought he was like Eric Adams of ManOwaR. If you like shit poser music and We've Come For You All I can understand that those kinda vocals might be too good for you...but fuck me, man - good shit! :D

YES finally Somebody voted for Neil Thanks dude :D

I vote Joey! In fact, I saw him Friday night, he's touring with three others from Chigago, and all they played was old Anthrax! The set list included Medusa, Indians, I Am the Law, Time, Anthrax (from Fistful of Metal), N.F.L. None of that I'm the Man era shit or anything off his two solo albums. Nafnikufesin, you probably have his second, it was much less metal than the first one, which wasn't bad as JonnyD says.

I've been playing the old shit this morning and now I can't remember all the others they played, but it was a memorable show. I wanted to hear A.I.R., and even more, I wanted to ask him what the fuck A.I.R. even means, but by the end of the show I was quite the drunk...

Kinda small crowd, but that's US metal for you. He plays for the die-hards like us...

Insania said:
which wasn't bad as JonnyD says.

Like I said It is a GREAT album But If you compare it to Joeys work with Anthrax He Does sound tired maybe washed up was a bit harsh tho I really like it and would advise anybody that doesnt have it to go out and get it, It will be worth the 10 bucks or so it will cost to buy it