Who do you trust most?

Alwin said:
Are the people closest to you really who you think they are?
sometimes i really put my faith into ppl and they disappoint me. so i managed not to do that too often, cos u cant expect things from ppl...
nor can u count on yer view on a character, its never the way u think it works.
hell, i dont even trust myself at times :D

toolsofthetrade said:
sometimes i really put my faith into ppl and they disappoint me. so i managed not to do that too often, cos u cant expect things from ppl...
nor can u count on yer view on a character, its never the way u think it works.
hell, i dont even trust myself at times :D
pre-he-sicely ;)

scully.jpg

for some reason id find it easier to trust/talk to a stranger - they have no reason to betray you. friends often do and think that you can forgive them because they are friends.

daddio prolly ...infact saying that Im a rather trusting person go with the flow n all that jazz get burned then you learn from ur mistakes type of thing.

autumnsphere said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: one of the best quotes ever and the best tv series ever:worship: :worship: :worship: *X-files freak*

in the end of the day,you cant trust no one.not even yourself at times*cheers lads;) *
The only ppl i trust,that they will always be well intended towards me are my mother and her mother(granny).Altruistic people.They would give their souls for their kids.
My dad is a true person too.my parents were the first to teach me not to trust anyone,deep inside.Tho men...they are another story...they can run off with a young chick anytime.i hope i wont have the *joy*to see this happen:Smug:

apart from that,that i keep to myself,im very open and positive towards people,im not afraid of them,to speak up personally and in depth.i do it all the time,taking the risk.without that risk the situation is not viable....if i get disappointed i give second chance.the problem with me is that i give too many chances to some ppl that i end up feeling silly:err:

...in the end of the day i can do nothing but thank some people for disappointing me,cos this made me bit wiser.Everything is done for reason.Nothing is random...

myself and people who aren´t affected... the other ones will lie, just to protect their little secret... :err:

So be careful... People who try to manipulate or control in an offensive/conscious way will rot in hell !!!

DIE FUCKERS DIE !!! :devil:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: one of the best quotes ever and the best tv series ever:worship: :worship: :worship: *X-files freak*

in the end of the day,you cant trust no one.not even yourself at times*cheers lads;) *
The only ppl i trust,that they will always be well intended towards me are my mother and her mother(granny).Altruistic people.They would give their souls for their kids.
My dad is a true person too.my parents were the first to teach me not to trust anyone,deep inside.Tho men...they are another story...they can run off with a young chick anytime.i hope i wont have the *joy*to see this happen:Smug:

apart from that,that i keep to myself,im very open and positive towards people,im not afraid of them,to speak up personally and in depth.i do it all the time,taking the risk.without that risk the situation is not viable....if i get disappointed i give second chance.the problem with me is that i give too many chances to some ppl that i end up feeling silly:err:

...in the end of the day i can do nothing but thank some people for disappointing me,cos this made me bit wiser.Everything is done for reason.Nothing is random...

:OMG:
wooooooooooooooow
i can't believe this
i want to believe, haha..... x-files has been my life for about 3 years, i owe this show so much, i owe this show the beginning of my conscious life. my first approaches to life...

"Everything is done for reason.Nothing is random..."
Do I see some "all things" - philosophy here or what?

autumnsphere said:
:OMG:
wooooooooooooooow
i can't believe this
i want to believe, haha..... x-files has been my life for about 3 years, i owe this show so much, i owe this show the beginning of my conscious life. my first approaches to life...

"Everything is done for reason.Nothing is random..."
Do I see some "all things" - philosophy here or what?
:worship: :worship: heeeeeeeeeyyyy ive been watching x-files from the first season.i was 14 by then.Having always poked my nose in all relevant issues,x-files made a breakthrough in my mind.as you say it was my life.it still is,but not really the latest episodes:ill: still in my free time i'll always read stuff,relevant and that.books magazines etc etc this craze never goes if you really have it:ill:

@autumnsphere and for my "everything is done for a reason" opinion,its the finest perception of things i have come to.its just how i assume it to be,a teleological,magical universe where "concidence" is just a hollow word of man to describe the hidden link between supposedly separate facts.

blackeyed said:
for some reason id find it easier to trust/talk to a stranger - they have no reason to betray you. friends often do and think that you can forgive them because they are friends.

That's about the saddest thing I've heard in a while, no offense.

How the hell would i know if they're what I think they are, I think they are who I think they are, like, ehh :dopey: