Who do you trust most?

Allan said:
That's about the saddest thing I've heard in a while, no offense.

But I think she's pretty much right there, yeah, friends think they can "get away with it", but in fact each time they hurt you a little and then the little things accumulate and then you go :erk: and :confused: after a while, not knowing what's wrong with you, where did it change, are you a bore and a pain in the ass? Ehh, fuck it, how could I avoid all this shit? Life is boring without conflict, but conflict eats me up, depresses me, and lo! life has ended, but who cares about me?

I should make a self-centered poll I think. Cause I'm curious. :D But I'm afraid of the results :Smug:

Allan said:
How the hell would i know if they're what I think they are, I think they are who I think they are, like, ehh :dopey:

They're never what you think they are, and that's not a pessimistic statement, it's just the way it is (though I don't know what difference does it make). A lot of times I feel I understand other people's motives quite well, in certain situations, and then it turns out I have NO IDEA. I'd like to have the magic power to be able to walk in other people's shoes and see what's in their head. Sometimes. I'm most curious about men, the information and impressions I gather for myself day by day is pretty controversial, to say the least.

what i mean is im far more trusting and open with a stranger because i dont shape the truth or miss bits out or shade it relating to what i already know abou them. strangers are blank sheets of peper - there are no preconceptions on either party's behalf - i like that

Black shit of pepper :D

I'll die of my own ambivalence one day, wanting to be calm but wanting to be attached at the same time, even changing my attitude within a minute. And the two are hardly compatible.

Dhatura said:
But I think she's pretty much right there, yeah, friends think they can "get away with it",

They're never what you think they are, and that's not a pessimistic statement, it's just the way it is .

If I thought my friends thought they could "get away with it", I wouldn't consider them friends.

Of course, nothing is quite what it seems and of course all people disappoint you once in a while, but there's people I trust in spite of it. Feeling sure, their intentions are not bad.

I once trusted strange people...relatives, my mother and also my father. It nearly cost my sanity to understand what they did with me in my childhood.

:ill: :puke:

Never trust people that try to manipulate you with emotions... No one with good intentions would do that and also never trust people that seem to be adults but aren´t adults. Childish emotions... aren´t good for anything...

Just an advise nothing more.

:hotjump: LET THE FUCKERS DIE !!! :hotjump:

My husband is the first person in my life that I've known who I have been able to fully trust. He is completely real and honest with everything as I am with him no matter how painful. We hide nothing from each other and we play no games with eachother. In the end, everything is much less painful because we both know that we can trust it's the truth from each other and therefore don't have to waste emotional energy wondering.

Bottom line is, we get along generally and can depend on eachother for our survival. We recognized that this was one thing we needed most when we met and we found it in each other.

When we fight though, it's really bad, he can go psycho, then I don't know who he is at all. At those time I wonder who is lurking deep under there in him, but he's had that experience with me as well. He's seen me express extreme emotions a couple of times that he doesn't know as me either, stuff lurking as well. Thing is, we both know about these things as well now and we don't try to excuse them away or try to explain them, we just look at them and accept them in each other along with everything else.

We have a very sober relationship. It's kind of good but there's so much missing as well. Wonder if we could have ever fully have had those missing things we seemed to have somewhat at the beginning if it didn't get so sober. Why we couldn't maintain both I don't know.

.....guys,almost everything written on this thread was great :worship:
@Dhatura,blackeyed,frodnat,trona,autumnsphere cheers lads :tickled:

readin all this "moved" something in me,cos it had a deep personal mark,formed by (painful)experience.thanks for your decent opinions and thanks for the thread Alwin ;)

oh yeah,i don tconfide in them either.they would not approve of some things and of course there should be a *typical* distance between parent and child i think.i dont like some mates of mine who tell their parents everything.like who they shagged and that :ill:

The last few weeks I noticed that some people I've been considering as my friends actually don't give a fuck.. They weren't kind of people to whom you would say everything but still.. :erk:
There's one person I trust totally.. my cousin. She's there for me and I'm there when she needs me. She could ask me anything, even about my deepest shit, I would give her an honest answer. It's a good feeling to have someone like her but it sucks that I can usually see her only once a year for a few days or weeks :(

there is only 1 person i completely trust and thats my best mate. well i trust my parents too, obviously, but its different. i see them each day, and they are not allowed to know everything (and my mom wants to know everything... *sigh*)

most of the time i rely on myself anyway.