Who else can't log into MySpace?

Myspacewherenothingworks.jpg

OVER KILL just added a comment to my MySpace profile page :kickass:

btw, fuck Tom!

p.s. get more servers bitch!

Haha, about the servers. One time a friend and I were talking about how many gigs the myspace servers must use. So we calculated (by using our averages) how many pictures, etc. are hosted on myspace, and got our number of how many gigabytes of space Myspace was using.

It might have been somewhat within the area too.

P.S. I doubt it was really Over Kill.

Perpetual Catatonia said:
Haha, about the servers. One time a friend and I were talking about how many gigs the myspace servers must use. So we calculated (by using our averages) how many pictures, etc. are hosted on myspace, and got our number of how many gigabytes of space Myspace was using.

It might have been somewhat within the area too.

P.S. I doubt it was really Over Kill.
It was from their official site, at the very least it was an authorized representative. They're one of my favorite bands of all time, in other words I feel honored!

greasemunkey said:
the site is down cuz of a blackout in la. i was in north holywood when the lights went out and was like SHIT!

Yup, it blacked out here around 2:30 and the power didn't come back on until 1:30am. It sucked cause the temperature was about 109 with no A/C.

-MEGAMANIAC- said:
It was from their official site, at the very least it was an authorized representative. They're one of my favorite bands of all time, in other words I feel honored!

Should have been like "Give me tickets, bitch!". Ha. That would be real cool if it was operated by a band member though.

^ "Latest Update: 08:59AM PST, Friday, July 28th.
hiya - your accounts are not deleted. we're just moving some databases around to a new data center. we're workin on things right now."

That was by Tom

MySpace is now working... well at least for me.