who else here. . .

O'blivion

blood flowing skywards
Sep 15, 2001
E-town
. . .has been listening to Oceanic non-stop all week?

i'm hopelessly addicted. i'll be joining isisholic anonymous very soon:eek:

I've been listening to oceanic for a couple weeks now (I downloaded a copy of the advance promo) and I really like it, but I can't really say yet if I love it or not. If I could find the damn thing in stores I'd buy it. Its really a unique album, I have to thank you for letting us all know about it. :)

I'd only recommend it to people with patience for music - Isis use a lot of slow progression and long buid-ups. Its almost like stoner metal or something like that.

Originally posted by Infinite Reach
I'd only recommend it to people with patience for music

so in other words, fans of Opeth.

i ordered my copy through HMV. it arrived on the release date. there are no extra charges for HMV special orders. WIN

I too have been listening to it all week and it is indeed magnificent. Expect a review from me over at Metalbite.com sometime in the future. I really want to absorb it before I put my thoughts down in writing however. I've only listened to it 20 times so far...hehe.

Originally posted by Eld
I too have been listening to it all week and it is indeed magnificent. Expect a review from me over at Metalbite.com sometime in the future. I really want to absorb it before I put my thoughts down in writing however. I've only listened to it 20 times so far...hehe.
excellent! i've been waiting for someone to review it. are you the dude who wrote all the Neurosis and Enslaved reviews? they're my two favourite bands, and i really appreciate the insight in those articles.

can you tell us anytinhg else about it?
like what?