Who has the balls?? [MUSICIANS LOOK HERE]

aw man ,what people call recording nowadays is horrbile. n woder i get no job :erk:
anyway, if you need a gameboy count me in, I could record guitars and bass and drums and so on but I guess you dont need that

Have you even written something, like, ever?

Would it be better if he also wrote really cheesy scenecore-BM so he can make fun of her more efficiently?

I'd rather he just skip that step personally.

Joe doesn't want French Canadians in corpse paint waiting in line jerking off to the black and white film. "its soo monotonous!*fapfapfap*"

:lol: I may just be a tone deaf faggot as some have claimed but I have been a fan of Marie's singing for a long time, plus her band, though totally not anything I'm interested in genre-wise, they could also put together something orchestral or whatever if involved. They have a decent clean singer but even alone Marie has a good head on her shoulders when it comes to music from what I have seen. I am confident she could produce something interesting. Swabs is just angry that his country is a god-tier exporter of music and he's a history major :p he missed the boat.

But so far I have:

Ryan
Ensi
TheKid?
Marie

I wouldn't mind to just hear some of your stuff, whatever it is (especially if it's not metal), anything cool you've made. I wouldn't mind to check it out.

aw man ,what people call recording nowadays is horrbile. n woder i get no job :erk:
anyway, if you need a gameboy count me in, I could record guitars and bass and drums and so on but I guess you dont need that

Not sure I understand what you mean by "gameboy" :loco: prease exprain.

-.- heeey I made an extra effort for this exercise (remix some song) by recording that old grey thing with my interface. ignore it at least :lol:

I did listen :p I was asking what parts you made. If I'm missing something here it's because of the language barrier :loco: Your English has gotten worse over the years my friend. But then again, my German hasn't gotten any better :lol:

:lol: I realised that too. But I wasnt saying you didnt listen to it. I thought you were making fun of it :(
I "made" the whole track but the guitar wasnt played by me. Though it was recorded by me for some other song.

Actually I made that post still drunk from the night before, not intending any commentary on Marie. But fine Ensi now that you mention it... Why should someone have to have taken part in an activity in order to comment on how someone else performs in said activity? The old immature "Could YOU do any better?" argument is so irrelevant it hurts, I know fuck all about cooking but I can still tell when something tastes like shit.

Why should someone have to have taken part in an activity in order to comment on how THEY FEEL someone else performs in said activity? The old immature "Could YOU do any better?" argument is so irrelevant it hurts, I know fuck all about cooking but I can still tell when I THINK something tastes like shit.

Fixed. inb4 IT WAS IMPLIED.

Also, let's all cool our bonars here. I want happy, compliant partners. Stop trying to make them ragequit Josh :p

:lol: I may just be a tone deaf faggot as some have claimed but I have been a fan of Marie's singing for a long time, plus her band, though totally not anything I'm interested in genre-wise, they could also put together something orchestral or whatever if involved. They have a decent clean singer but even alone Marie has a good head on her shoulders when it comes to music from what I have seen. I am confident she could produce something interesting. Swabs is just angry that his country is a god-tier exporter of music and he's a history major :p he missed the boat.

But so far I have:

Ryan
Ensi
TheKid?
Marie

I wouldn't mind to just hear some of your stuff, whatever it is (especially if it's not metal), anything cool you've made. I wouldn't mind to check it out.

Quoted just because this was the last relevant post in this thread :loco:

does any one already have some non-metal stuff written? i'm looking for to expand my portfolio, which now has only one song