Who here on the board has met in real life?

how can you trust someone you met on a forum. i think that's very naive.
internet is not the world...
I'm not saying that I personally do. It just that other people have a trusting nature and try to see the good in everyone. It is naive in my opinion too but I don't think that naivity is an entirely a bad thing.

I'm not saying that I personally do. It just that other people have a trusting nature and try to see the good in everyone. It is naive in my opinion too but I don't think that naivity is an entirely a bad thing.

that gal is not a good one i can tell you. she s not the victim... women like that make it hard for other woman in life...

You know that I've met you any times Joe...in my dreams.
:rolleyes:

Would you want to meet us at the same time or separately?
Up to you ;)
You forgot my brother..........................................

.........................................................'s nipples
Once was enough thanks :lol: :erk:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

1) If you can't take insults, don't dish it out. Let me repeat that, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE INSULTS FROM OTHER PEOPLE HERE, THEN DO NOT INSULT OTHERS YOURSELF.
Why are you still here? :Smug:
that gal is not a good one i can tell you. she s not the victim... women like that make it hard for other woman in life...
You're one to talk. :Smug:
trust me on my judgment :p
YEH, RIGHT..... I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT.

Can't she just get banned already? I have her blocked yet I can still see her fucking messages and every time that she posts..

Can't she just get banned already? I have her blocked yet I can still see her fucking messages and every time that she posts..

I know, she trolls the board constantly, picks fights, puts up the most ignorant and offensive avatar, and she still isn't banned, wtf.... people have been banned for less.

It's not a matter of me not liking her, I really don't care about her. But she really gets under other people's skin and she doesn't contribute in any positive way to the board so :Smug: Why the fuck is she still here?

Bitchbutcher was banned once. If she needs to be banned again then she will be.
She is nice in some posts that I am aware of.

I know, she trolls the board constantly, picks fights, puts up the most ignorant and offensive avatar, and she still isn't banned, wtf.... people have been banned for less.

It's not a matter of me not liking her, I really don't care about her. But she really gets under other people's skin and she doesn't contribute in any positive way to the board so :Smug: Why the fuck is she still here?

she's not trolling she's just saying what's on her mind, at least she's the one being honest.
She isn't the one who picks the fights, other people are who can't handle her honesty or her opinions which so far i know are all fair enough, I did the same with my avatar yet you haven't said any shit about it simply cause i'm not bitch butcher!
If nikottini is guided by the pinball map she had seen it before and she hasnt said anything about it so far..
If he thinks she should be banned than he will but bitchbutcher herself couldn't care less. If she wants to stay around she will if she doesn't she wont.
And if you really didn't care about her: THEN WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK THAT SHE"S STILL HERE!

And if you really didn't care about her: THEN WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK THAT SHE"S STILL HERE!

She is trolling... and btw... wtf are you on (we know it's not slim fast)... she has no right to fucking think she should be giving PSA's to us, she's just using it as a lame mask to cover her trolling, and you bought into her bullshit. Also I didn't know you had that as your avatar as well. Thank for informing me, cuz you're officially just as ignorant as she is. Furthermore, I onyl care that she is still here because she spams every thread and turns it into a big arguement.

*ignores* From now on, we are enemies... you and I... :headbang:

i know i'm not skinny i fucking know that, that's just low to start with that cause you just didn't know better:Smug:
She's not talking bullshit..she's honest unlike you...
Just ignore her if it bothers you that much, even if she'd spame...:Smug:
Fine if you think we should be enemies we unlike you are honest and you just can't handle that

hate me if you want...i will not hate you over something sooooo lame....it's no use talking about it