People you've met from UM.

Caelestia said:
haven't met anyone but i've seen Spike :)

Yes, apprently she knew me on sight and picked me out at one of the Opeth Gig's last month..... yet declined to actually come up and poke me in the ribs (apparenlty I'm rather tall :oops:) or crash-tackle me to the floor to get my attention. :loco:

;)

And then there was Yayo (Dave Caswell) who I stood right in front of at the same concert while waveing and shouting his name.... (During Advent I believe) who kinda glanced in my direction then his eyes kept moving along.... I can tell when I'm being snobbed!! :cry:

I am not lubbed! :cry:

In Yayo's defence though, he INSISTS after I told him later that he didn't actually see me in the first place, which is fair enough...... Perhaps I should have actually acted on the impulse that made want to pick him up by the shoulders and shake him like a big Teddy-Bear while shouting his name! :heh:

The only other people I've 'met' from UM are people I introduced to UM myself.... all 2 of them. :Smug:

Hey! Cut me some slack here! :p It's not like North Queensland is the Metal-Head-Capital of the southern hemisphere you know! :loco:

Spike

I've met someone but I keep it as a secret for now.

I'd like to meet:
rahvin :p
Lethe :p
Spike :p
... and many more

Ante has asked me to have a beer with him (and others) if he comes to Finland, Lee_B asked too if I'm in Finland when he comes around. Let's see what happens.
I wouldn't mind seeing Farmakon guys if they come to Tuska festival in Helsinki.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
I've met someone but I keep it as a secret for now.

I'd like to meet:
rahvin :p
Lethe :p
Spike :p
... and many more

Ante has asked me to have a beer with him (and others) if he comes to Finland, Lee_B asked too if I'm in Finland when he comes around. Let's see what happens.
I wouldn't mind seeing Farmakon guys if they come to Tuska festival in Helsinki.

I can't believe that someone wants to meet me!!!!
I would love to meet you as well. Rahvin too. And Pancakes, because he is a riot.

I have met BigFakeSmile, and a few members of the Maudlin of the Well board, Kleo, Baliset and VangelicSurgen. The latter two, I was just informed are members of Maudlin. Wish I would have known that at the time, lol.

I've met no-one, but i'd like to meet eeeeevvrrryyyone!!!!!. At a big party. With lots of alcy-hol.

[edit] with metal music in the background.
headbang.gif
:)

I personally know someone on the forum, but other than that, I've never actually met anyone.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
...ante didn't say anything about coming to Finland and having beer :cry:

awwww....I read your post after posting mine :cry:
I wont have much time to visit finland now :cry: :cry: :cry:
Satana Perkele :yell:

@mourninstar :lol: shush! did you celebrate all night long? ;)
Go Dida! :lol:

Tranquil Chaos
Diabolicalfairie
Belial
TheLedTool
Roxyqueenofmetal
iheartanders
Brooks
Demonspell
Alucard
-Desecrated-
Saquelvurasha
Yngvai x
Sfarog
Mikael is God
Mikael Akerfeldt (yes the guy from Opeth)

I know Im forgetting some people...hehe.

I told a lie. I have met someone from UM here at unarvarsartar, but he'd stopped posting before I knew his nick; he recognised me thru the fanatical MuDvAyNe propaganda I carry around. =) Still, it's a small world ain't it?