People u have met from um

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
Haha. Good Question. Sell your one of your Fender.

Ok. Ok. Make a deal. Meet we between US and Europe.

Where is that?

There is only one guitar of mine I would sell and that would be my black Fender. Of course I wouldn't sell my Friedman, I wouldn't sell my red Fender because it was my first guitar and I wouldn't sell my Fagstang (Jagstang) because it's a collectors item. Hmmmmmm........between US and Europe........smack dab in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean!!! :lol:

NP: Opeth - Bleak

SSJ4SephirothX said:
There is only one guitar of mine I would sell and that would be my black Fender. Of course I wouldn't sell my Friedman, I wouldn't sell my red Fender because it was my first guitar and I wouldn't sell my Fagstang (Jagstang) because it's a collectors item. Hmmmmmm........between US and Europe........smack dab in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean!!! :lol:

NP: Opeth - Bleak

Yeap, we should take a fuckin' huge Ark and headbangin' day and night 4 some weeks. Meeeeeeeeeetttttaaaalllllllll Ruuuuuuuuulllllzzzzzzz.

How many people will come with us?

Counting start over:

@Yanko: haha, yeah...you are the King of Tr00ness :p

(I don't wanna tell this too early but hopefully I'll meet with somebody else in july also :D )

Im gonna see PoueT in Wacken and probably Summer Breeze, and Jossa at Summer Breeze, too, if she makes it. Other than that I plan on meeting Killin and Torgoth one day.. and of course my fellow clanmate Klown^Tepes :)

@CoB666: yeps, I meant Tuska :) You'll come ? :eek: See ya there then really! :D

It'll cost 800 € for me...will you make it? (pretty much money unfortunately :erk: )

@NV: :wave: hullo Lil' Viking! Haven't see you for a while :-(