People u have met from um

The only program I use regulary is ICQ and if you like to talk wiht me there my number is in my profile..

I have a suggestion for Jossa...

As our meeting in february didn't happen (cruel daddy you've got :yell: ), you should come here in.... hmmm... let's see... how about august 6th..? ;)
You could take some pics (yeah, maybe even nude ones) of your slave :D

And as you don't have enough money to get them to play in Sweden, that might be one of the few occasions, when you could actually see them live!

Janina said:
I have a suggestion for Jossa...

As our meeting in february didn't happen (cruel daddy you've got :yell: ), you should come here in.... hmmm... let's see... how about august 6th..? ;)
You could take some pics (yeah, maybe even nude ones) of your slave :D

And as you don't have enough money to get them to play in Sweden, that might be one of the few occasions, when you could actually see them live!
I know, I know :( I would love to see that concert (I would love to meet you guys even more though :erk:) but I cant belive everything is always against me going to finland. I cant go this time cause my mom is in the middle of moving around that time and Im pretty sure I have to help :erk: But as I said, my father still owes me this money, so I will use those to get to go visit you as they were originally intended! But cant make it to the gig (buhuhu, me wanna take nude pics.................... :yell: )

STEFAN: oh it has to be a really good first line if you wanna talk to me :p

oh, how i hate to live in fucking boring germany!
i want to tuska, too!!! *cry* last year i´ve been there (we didn´t planed to go there) but there were no CoB :( but it was still great :)
but i´ll go to summerbreeze...yeah!!! party!!! \m/ :)