Who on the forum have you met?

I've met Hose!

I will probably go down to Spain next Summer (or certainly). And then I will meet the Spanish dude again. MATALO!

swabs, dreams_of_eternal_hate, lucky999 (good friend, see him every week but left this forum about 4 years ago), ingrid, judith, knarf, and those i forgot

Conti, Shannon, Allie, Chris, Steveawesome, Bodomite, Fuzzay, and a few others from the Nevermore forums, and Dark Tranquillity forums

Oh and I wanna meet Noble Viking :oops:

Didn't you say you met people from this forum on the first post, and now you say you didn't?

Or are my eyes bad?

^I was there when you met Joe I think, but didn't know you were :p.
Also, Alestorm members don't count anymore, technically non of them were on Cobot (so I remember)

^I was there when you met Joe I think, but didn't know you were :p.
Also, Alestorm members don't count anymore, technically non of them were on Cobot (so I remember)

:lol: Unless you were in Rochester then I doubt that.

We got to go upstairs to the VIP area AKA the balcony, but the gino owner of the venue was breaking my balls for bringing her up there :lol: I also had to sign in like 10 underage kids and gave them a lecture about not getting wasted. I don't remember why I cared though :lol:

All I remember is you are far up north, northern sk0gen hinterlands and whatnot.
Everyone else just has cottages up there but for some reason your family decided to settle :p.

What's a cottage? :V

I've never seen one in Jasper or Smiths Falls. :p

Also Joe: Where was it exactly you used to live again? :lol:

Didn't you say you met people from this forum on the first post, and now you say you didn't?

Or are my eyes bad?

must be reading it wrong.

on my first post I said I met two people from this forum

but on my later post I said I ALSO met people who aren't from this forum as well. :kickass: