Type O Negative 3x
Primus 2x
Kreator 2x
Morbid Angel 2x
Babes In Toyland 2x
Hole 2x
Death 1x
Cannibal Corpse 4x
And many more that I can't think of right now, I've got over 12 years of concerts under my belt.

haha i am gonna put in a few bands that i shouldnt hahaha
anthrax 2,back to back shows
pantera 3
metallica 2
slipknot 1
poison 1
aerosmith 1
john mellencamp 1 when i was bout 7 years old(show ruled)
def leppard 1
ac/dc 2
sepultura w max 1
rose tattoo 2,legendary aussie rock with attitude
slayer 1
ozzy 1
biohazard 2,both awsesome opening shows for slayer,pantera
offspring 1
kiss 1
deep purple 1

not a bad effort considering bands dont tour down under that frequently but 2002 is hopefully a good year as i am hoping the mighty thrax make it here before years out,i can only hope!!!

Yup live music kicks ass, I got tix now for Danzig next saturday in columbus, then Rush, ozzfest and warped tour and Ted Nugent. I would love to see the Mosely/ Forrest fight, but I guess I will be watching it on tv. I am going to skip the Tool here in cincinnati because it is not festival seating. As cincinnati does not allow it in bigger venues.

Well, I have seen alot of bands live, but pretty much only once. I did not get to see Anthrax, because before they got to Minnesota, they were off the Maximum rock tour. But, well here goes, (do not laugh at some of these bands, I take what I can get)

38 Special twice(they played our fair in little old Albert Lea, and it was a big deal for this town of 18,000 people
ZZ Top
John Mayall and the Blues Breakers
Def Lepard
Incubus
Slipknot
Rammstein
System of a Down
American Head Charge
Black Sabbath(all original members)
Pantera
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Live
Collective Soul
Cheap Trick
Little River Band
BTO
Boston
Motley Crue
Megadeth
BlackHawk(sorry went with my girlfriend)
Marvelous 3
Well this is all I can think of right now, not a impressive list but I have done OK. To be honest I did not go to my first Live show till '94, so I have done pretty good in 8 years.

Iron Maiden - 4
Fishbone - 3 (4 if you count Lollapaloza...)
Rush - 2
ZZ Top - 2
Van Halen - 2
Suicidal Tendencies - 2 (once as opener)
Testament -2 (once as opener)
Queensryche - 2 (once as opener)
Rage Against the Machine (once was at Lollapaloza)

I've seen a couple hundred bands but the one I've seen the most would have to be Quiet Riot. At least 3 times, probably 4. What can I say, they tour around here a lot and "Come on Feel the Noise" still holds a special place in my heart since it was the first hard song I was ever into.

Originally posted by HotRodFlamedJJ2
Thrax - 2 (1 joey, 1 john)
M Manson - 2
Gravity Kills - 3
Kiss - 2
Korn - 2
Helmet - 2
Reveille - 2

and a shitload of one timers...
including the likes of:
NIN
Type O Negative
Godhead
Rage Against the Machine
Machine Head
Slipknot

Like Brentney said, no one tours the south. Thank god for New Orleans...shit, whens the last time you heard that?
man, do i hear you there. i live on the mississippi gulf coast about 90 miles from new orleans. if it wasn't for there i wouldn't have seen pearl jam 3 out of 4 times i saw them and wouldn't have seen anthrax in january.

Dream theater - 9 (yes I am a die hard fan)
Symphony X - 4
Emperor - 2
Zyklon - 1
Krisiun - 2
Vader - 2
Morbid Abgel - 4
Opeth - 1
and just a bunch of random shows..bleh, bands like slayer, metllica, not worth mentioning.

anthrax 3x
motorhead 5x
sick of it all 7x
nofx 3x
morbid angel 3x
dismember 6x
entombed 7x
suicidal tencencies 3x
testament 2x
rage against the machine 2x
madball 3x
the haunted 4x
witchery 5x
biohazard 5x
ac/dc 3x
iron maiden 2x
rancid 2x
metallica 3x
life of agony 3x

and like a million more

Anthrax 6 times, performed "bring tha noize" live on stage with the whole band, John came out with a 2nd mic, but the fucker wasn't workin, so I got his mic, best 4 minutes of my live!!!!!

Other great shows: Kiss 3D, Everlast , Cypress Hill with Biohazard, Suicidal Tendencies 2 times, Sick of it All 5 times, Beastie Boys(crappy show, theyre gettin to old, the show was stopped every 2 minutes, because the crowd went nuts and they didn't want the little girls to get hurt!!!)Pennywise, Bad Religion, Life Of Agony 2 times and on goes the list........