What band have you seen live the most in your life?

GWARRRRR!!! - 8 times
Metallica - 6 times
Alice in Chains - 4 times (and I got to go onstage and jam with Jerry in Chicago 2 years ago)

Nothing beats getting up on the railing at a Gwar show

Rotten Sound about 6-8 times.
Squash bowels 25+ times...(tours with them)
slayer a few times, everytime fucking killer
Nile three times and slipknot three times too.
Regurgitate three times too! haha, I like my grind.
the arson project 15+ times

Unfortunately Sevendust... They come here all the fucking time and what do ya know, they're here tomorrow with Disturbed. I don't get to see the bad ass bands that most people get to see in Europe.

The Haunted about 6 times, they're probably the most common repeat offender, saw them 3 times in like 6 months once
Opeth 5 times, including Lamentations and the Roundhouse tapes
Chimaira, LoG, Bodom, Machine Head (including Hellalive AND Elegies!) 4 times

Seein LoG again next Saturday, and Dimmu for the first time, sah-weeet

ahjteam, fucking LOVING Nicole, man! They don't have a bass player?

EDIT: Shit, SIKTH! Seen then like 10+ times

Apart from local bands, I think for me that's Opeth: 6x. Did help that I saw them twice in a row in December, haha.

I'd better not start to count how many bands I've seen 3 or 4 times, mainly due to me having been to Wacken 7 times. Bands like Soilwork, In Flames, Motörhead, Children of Bodom, they play Wacken every two years, so I can't help it to see them often.
Oh, and Hatesphere, they play Hamburg at least 4 times a year I think, opening for whatever band is coming through town. :D

Own bands don't count.

For me: I've seen Major Label about 60 times and Ancara about 35 times live because I've been their FOH mixer since 2006/2007, but as an audience member I've seen Nicole 19 times. I guess I could say I am one of their biggest fans; I've got like all their CDs and DVDs, 10 t-shirts, 5 hoodies, a cap and I've made their website like 5 times now. I guess only thing missing is a tattoo :zombie:

Woah, thanks for the links, just checked out those DVD vids of Nicole and holy shit, they absolutely crush. Damn. :worship: