Who here actually likes Iron Maiden?

I like Maiden alot (still love their 80's stuff) but some of the newer stuff is getting stale for me.

As to off topic threads - they already slaughtered the official BB with Maiden only talk; there's only so much to talk about unfortunately. A little off topic goes along way for building a community, and I know that after spending three years over at general chat on the official BB. :)

dreamwatch said:
As to off topic threads - they already slaughtered the official BB with Maiden only talk; there's only so much to talk about unfortunately. A little off topic goes along way for building a community, and I know that after spending three years over at general chat on the official BB. :)

Yes, but there's a General Music discussion board, a non-metal board and an off-topic board for discussing birds and Duran Duran. Why post that shit in here?

I still love Iron Maiden - FOR WHAT THEY CAN BE.

I absolutely adore BNW. Possibly my favorite from them because I think it's the most complete and satisfying all the way through(SSOASS was too short and POM had QFF). I love every song on it, or at least parts of every song, even "WickerMan". Definitely one of the best records of 2000 and in a long time.

BuT DoD just doesn't measure up in any way. Not one truly original strong song on it.

I will say this though; it made me appreciate BNW more.:)

TakinTheMusicBack said:
No, opinions on DoD are fine - this is a Maiden board. What I'm talking about is "JS's list of top females", "Duran Duran bassist is better than Steve Harris" " TP - fuck you" etc. What do these shitty threads have to do with Maiden? Fuck all - they are bullshit.
Ah yes, I see what you mean......that sort of shite doesn't bother me, personally, but I can see why it annoys some people.

I'm a maiden fan, i generally like DoD and really like 3 tracks, but I think it's Maiden's weakest album so far tho.

SoundMaster said:
Why?
To ruffle the feathers of wankers such as yourself!

Enjoy!

What a fantastic life you must have, when you have to annoy people to get enjoyment. Why not try being nice to people? Help an old lady with her shopping? Buy a homeless man a sandwich? Shut the fuck up about Duran Duran?
All these things will make your miserable existence more fulfilling.
:lol:

TakinTheMusicBack said:
What a fantastic life you must have, when you have to annoy people to get enjoyment. Why not try being nice to people? Help an old lady with her shopping? Buy a homeless man a sandwich? Shut the fuck up about Duran Duran?
All these things will make your miserable existence more fulfilling.
:lol:

Well, I usually am nice to people - but only those that deserve it! And you
do not! Therefore, the Duran threads will continue!!

Enjoy!

Good for you. But are you surprised you were banned from the official Maiden board? You're a pair of arseholes. :lol:
Keep the threads coming then, dicks, I'll keep posting insults in them. :)

Well, I've had a few flame wars, most of which ended with people apologising to me because they'd over reacted to my posts. So go ahead and find your thread.
Nice to know you think I'm so stupid etc but you take the time to check out my posts John! :lol: Keep "ignoring" me then mate!

:)

I check a lot of threads on the Opeth board. When I open them I have no way of knowing if you're going to be there. Thicko..

And as sure as hell no one was apologizing to you on that thread. You opened your mouth to say something stupid and they chased you out of there. :lol:

I like Maiden but not unquestionably or however you say it.

yeah I can't spell. Please note I'm dutch.

I haven't bought the new album cos I have no money right now, so I will eventually buy it when it gets cheaper.

I don't own all Maidenalbums for the same reason, but I like them a lot.

John Silver said:
:)

I check a lot of threads on the Opeth board. When I open them I have no way of knowing if you're going to be there. Thicko..

And as sure as hell no one was apologizing to you on that thread. You opened your mouth to say something stupid and they chased you out of there. :lol:

Chased me? :lol: Yeah, like you and your buddies Soundmaster and The Real Moonchild? Keep it up, stupid. :lol: