Who here actually likes Iron Maiden?

Ran Mori said:
I like Maiden but not unquestionably or however you say it.

yeah I can't spell. Please note I'm dutch.

I haven't bought the new album cos I have no money right now, so I will eventually buy it when it gets cheaper.

I don't own all Maidenalbums for the same reason, but I like them a lot.

Welcome RM! Your English is excellent, please don't be worried about it. :)

RM - I believe the duellist BB is membership only, so you wont be able to see anything until you have joined nd had your membership approved. It's mostly full of the old cliques from the old BB. Despite how quiet it is I like this board for the people, who are for the most part intelligent and fun. That doesn't mean to say I agree with everything they say, far from it in fact, but I find their posts entertaining. :)

I hope you do enjoy yourself here and stick around. :)

dreamwatch said:
RM - I believe the duellist BB is membership only, so you wont be able to see anything until you have joined nd had your membership approved. It's mostly full of the old cliques from the old BB. Despite how quiet it is I like this board for the people, who are for the most part intelligent and fun. That doesn't mean to say I agree with everything they say, far from it in fact, but I find their posts entertaining. :)

I hope you do enjoy yourself here and stick around. :)
Hmmm.....

Two folks from the IMBB being Trunx and DD asked me to post there so I registred that's how I was able to be unable to post there. It's why I got so angry. First they say "we really want you around" and when I call for help there's no one there.
I don't easily get THAT angry, but I send several mails and pm's before posting that specific topic, and I got no replies. After ranting the malfunctioning forum, I got deleted without further notice. I even had to ASK what happened.
So far for quiet, peace, intelligent and fun......people are not nice there.

Well that goes for the administrator at least... But i think we are not the only people who have already leaved that place...

There's no comparising witht he old general forum...

I like the maiden forum here -you don't have to scroll 10 pages to find your posts that have dropped off the page cos of zillions of virtually identical threads like on the official BB

dreamwatch said:
I think you may have misunderstood my post a little - I meant that I liked posting here at UltimateMetal. I don't post at the other board. :)
And that's what I meant with that my English is slightly daft - I didn't mean just writing, I also meant reading it.

This forum works ok for me.