Who here is going to the Powerfest pre-party on Thursday?

booB

Señor Member
Mar 25, 2003
Cleveland, OH USA
No cover, good, cheap food, karaoke, and a fun time in general await you. Come to J.J. Kelley's on Thursday night and schmooze with your fellow attendees. I'm there. I'm sure Bear is going to be in the hizzouse as well. Who else?

Not sure, I'm stuck working Friday and it's a bit of a drive from Lisle. It'll be a game time decision for us but we'll be there for the weekend for sure.

I'll be there my airline reservation is for Wed arriving at Hartsfield at 3:30 pm i will spend wed night with my mom and be there thursday when the doors open WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Pyramaze51 said:
I'll be there my airline reservation is for Wed arriving at Hartsfield at 3:30 pm i will spend wed night with my mom and be there thursday when the doors open WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Powerfest dude, not Prog Power

Bear

Unfortunately, I have to work that night and the next morning. However, I will be attending the after-show party at Exit on Sunday. For those who haven't been to Exit, it's quite the dive bar. However, they'll be having Chris from Ion Vein spinning his favorite metal tracks, and they'll be giving away CDs and concert tickets. The admission is free there as well. If you'd like to go, you can take I-90/94 to the North Ave. exit. Head east for about three blocks, and it will be on your right hand side. Parking is a bit scarce, but it's worth checking out.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al