Who is the BB Javanoid king?

You people are kidding right?
First attempt, Level 14, Score 19530, still 2 Lives left....
The game actually turned back to the beginning after Level 12, so I was playing Level 2 for the second time... when I realized I was too bored and I should have more pressing matters to attend to as the BB Javanoid King :D

Originally posted by tcall
People will start questioning how you got such a good hand-eye coordination!! :heh: :heh: :heh:

It might be because of my experience with a game called Arkanoid that I used to play on my first computer (but that was over 10 years ago)...

I believe the score gap was not caused by exceptional hand-eye coordination on my side, but severe symptoms of Alzheimer on your side :D
(Dreamy is excluded, because females are natural-born losers in computer games :heh: )

Originally posted by IRoN

It might be because of my experience with a game called Arkanoid that I used to play on my first computer (but that was over 10 years ago)...

I believe the score gap was not caused by exceptional hand-eye coordination on my side, but severe symptoms of Alzheimer on your side :D
(Dreamy is excluded, because females are natural-born losers in computer games :heh: )

yeah me too, and it was also about 10 years ago too on my lap top!! which was black and white no colour so it was old. and u used to get that ''B'' block to skip to the next level. and the 3rd level was annoying and the last one was with this big face that shot stuff at you through its mouth, never could beat it though. i wanna play Arkanoid again!!!

Originally posted by dreamwatch

Well unfortunately for you I just broke your record - 25,760! :heh:

T-heh, you know, I could play it till the score counter ran out of digits, the same stuff over and over, but I got bored....
Females are more patient, that's true, but they're still losers in computer games :heh: ;)

Originally posted by IRoN

T-heh, you know, I could play it till the score counter ran out of digits, the same stuff over and over, but I got bored....
Females are more patient, that's true, but they're still losers in computer games :heh: ;)

my sister (18 at the time) whilst playing tomb raider got scared, stood up and ran away when a dinosaur came :lol: :tickled: , that was funny if you'd seen it.

You're surely no better than me at any Football Manager games or Civilizations :p

And Umy knows perfectly that you better not challanging me in FIFA football games - especially if you're going to be with the Turks :heh:

Originally posted by Evilho

And Umy knows perfectly that you better not challanging me in FIFA football games - especially if you're going to be with the Turks :heh:

You're probably talking about your proud victory over the computer at the easiest level... I draw your attention to your 100% Turkish opponent that crushed you with two buttons vs three :heh: :D

Btw, Transparent, you know the old RPG Eye of the Beholder? My sister (18 at the time) had two attempts at playing the game. In her first attempt, she turned off the computer and ran away when she heard the foot steps of monsters. In her second, she showed a lot more bravery; she ran away at her first visual encounter with a red demon :D