So my gay bitches of this bb! Let the truth to be revealed!

You are 29% GAY!

That's less gay than average for someone of your gender and supposed orientation. The typical straight guy is 39% gay!
Here's how you compare:

people less gay than you (36%)
people just as gay as you (5%)
people gayer than you (57%)

Livmoder Boy: I think our results must have gotten mixed up! ;)

tcall: Yeah, it sucks. I like to hug people ,guys or girls, but most of the guys round where i live see that as gay even to think about it. Now, to be totally honest i'm not entirely straight, and i know i'm not, but none of them do, with 7 exceptions, and most of them are terrified of touching a man in anyway other than shaking hands. I've spent evenings lying on a guys stomach with 2 other close friends around me and neither of us (the guys) had any problem with it but hardly any other guys in Glasgow can see it that way. I haven't told you the story about me and one of my male friends when we were in town! Thats a good one..... :)

Well people...
I can't understand hugging a male friend can be seen as something related to gay or something...
In turkey ,greece ,italy and mostly the mediterranean countries people show their emotions by touching eachother or hugging...
Russion people even kiss eachother from one cheek than from lips then from other cheek when they meet...This is like shaking hands and it's normal in their culture...

I am entirely straight and I have no doubt of it...
Once an english and a french friend of my sister came to turkey and saw me and my friends walking in the street arm to arm...
They said that in their countries we would be directly labeled as gays..
Now,what kind of a thought is that...?!?!
It really makes me angry...
hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Originally posted by Slash Freeman
Livmoder Boy: I think our results must have gotten mixed up! ;)

tcall: Yeah, it sucks. I like to hug people ,guys or girls, but most of the guys round where i live see that as gay even to think about it. Now, to be totally honest i'm not entirely straight, and i know i'm not, but none of them do, with 7 exceptions, and most of them are terrified of touching a man in anyway other than shaking hands. I've spent evenings lying on a guys stomach with 2 other close friends around me and neither of us (the guys) had any problem with it but hardly any other guys in Glasgow can see it that way. I haven't told you the story about me and one of my male friends when we were in town! Thats a good one..... :)

There's nothing wrong with guys hugging eachother. Any guy who has a problem with it has a problem with himself!
Everybody needs a hug sometimes, whether it be with a guy or girl :)
Trouble is not everybody's gonna feel that way, but just feel happy that some people do. Ultimately, they're the most important people.
You sound like you're comfortable with yourself which is half the battle...... Just don't let others stop you from being YOU :)

Originally posted by Slash Freeman

Hmm that's why Scot's have the rummor of being unafective and 'cold' people!:p :loco:

No matter if you are bi or not! I agrree with what tcall and Barbi said. Actually those people must have problems with themselves! :err:

Originally posted by BARBARIAN

Now,what kind of a thought is that...?!?!
It really makes me angry...
hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
On the other hand there are these "baaaaad" rumours about Greeks and Turks who have a.... "tendence" to butts! (I tried to be as diplomatic as I could! ;) )
All these horrible people saying things like that!!!:rolleyes:

Well I'm glad to say i've found a group of people who have no trouble hugging men or anything like that. I kiss guys just like i kiss girls and the guys i kiss (although most of them know my sexual orientations aren't entirely straight) know it's a kiss as a friend. It felt a bit weird at first, but not anymore. It really bugs me how so many people have such a problem with it in Scotland. We also all engage in mutual groping of sexual organs (or licking of sensitive areas) but thats just because we're all harlots. ;)

Angel: Believe me, if you met my group of friends you'd have that rumour dispelled in a second. They're all such warm, loving people. Almost everytime we're together someone will say "I love you people" and everyone will agree and then we'll have a big group hug and kiss and grope (like i said, you'd LOVE my group of friends...............grroarrrr......;) )

Originally posted by enitharmon

On the other hand there are these "baaaaad" rumours about Greeks and Turks who have a.... "tendence" to butts! (I tried to be as diplomatic as I could! ;) )
All these horrible people saying things like that!!!:rolleyes:

Ahh they are just rumours....:D

What a bunch of gays we have here, other than poor old Clipsy!
First Chryssa, now Keith...
;) No, seriosly that´s just okay, I´m one of the least homophobic people I know myself. :D

Although I am from Finland, a culture where it is not at all normal to touch people openly, especially the ones of your own sex, I am comfortable with hugging men and women. Hugging -Nice.

However I am totally straight, I don´t find men atractive. I wonder how much I´m losing because of this handicap of mine... :confused: ;)

And it´s not nice to kiss guys either. Women on the other hand are a different matter.

Okay, take care! :)

30%
people less gay than me (51%)
people just as gay as me (4%)
people gayer than me (44%)

@Torgoth: :eek: Jääportit? i love it, Tuomas is my friend :p i thought nobody else knew that.. :)