Who is the BB Javanoid king?

Originally posted by IRoN

Btw, Transparent, you know the old RPG Eye of the Beholder? My sister (18 at the time) had two attempts at playing the game. In her first attempt, she turned off the computer and ran away when she heard the foot steps of monsters. In her second, she showed a lot more bravery; she ran away at her first visual encounter with a red demon :D

:lol:
anyway im really good at tomb raider and Championship manager. and i clock every game i have, severance was easy (up till the last level) Vampire the masquerade was easy too (but really good)

anyway women get confused when more than one thing happens at the same time :p

Originally posted by _Transparent_

anyway women get confused when more than one thing happens at the same time :p

...and that doesn't mean they don't get confused when only one thing happens at the same time :s :heh:

Btw, if there are people out here who haven't tried Civ3 yet, I strongly recommend against it! It sucks your life and all your sleep, and it asks for more :cry:

You're probably talking about your proud victory over the computer at the easiest level... I draw your attention to your 100% Turkish opponent that crushed you with two buttons vs three :heh: :D

:bah: Of course a Turkish computer would never let a Turk lose... that's why all my shots came back from the post or from the keeper :mad: Come to Hungary, in my home ground I'll have my revenge, and not with 2 buttons vs 3 but with 1 hand vs 2 :heh:

Can't we play Civ through the net? I'm good, really. Last time I played my civilization was equal to the recent Turkish civ - in 3980 BC :err: :heh:

WOW! At least you had to invent something! :eek:
I was equal to today's Hungarian "civilization" as soon as I started the game (4000BC), because the computer had given me the Awesome Science of Pottery by default :D

WOW! At least you had to invent something! :eek:
I was equal to today's Hungarian "civilization" as soon as I started the game (4000BC), because the computer had given me the Awesome Science of Pottery by default :D

Wow, now it seems that the wise Turks discovered the Alphabet as well :eek: :D :loco:

so, let's make notes:
2000 AD - horseback riding
2001 AD - alphabet
wow, giant leaps!
my predictions for the future:

2078 AD - stone working
2176 AD - camelback riding :D
2354 AD - fire
3412 AD - football :err:

:heh: