Who is the best VOCALIST???

Benighted1 said:
Looks like your in the same boat as me with Mustaine...

Yup, you know, imo his best vocal delivery is on ''Youthanasia'', and i quite like that album, even though die-hard 'deth fans seems to hate it, of course it is not as great as ''Rust in Peace'' but it is good for what it is...and the weird fact is that his voice only started improving on the weakest albums.

Benighted1 said:
Bullshit stop exagerating, you look like a jack ass, and are you saying Rush's red barchetta doesn't kick ass because thats all I said in my second to last post...
And what is so wrong with liking some parts of Plants singing but not others, get off your high horse and try and open your eyes to other opinions and tastes for once.

ITS ROBERT PLANT!! who the hell are YOU?! you think just because your brain is shaped incorrectly that i'm all of a sudden going to even entertain the idea that Plant isnt one of the greatest rock vocalists of all time just because you say so? its not about being on a high horse, its about you getting your ears checked...good god the insanity on this forum sometimes.

i aint play this said:
I'm a Megadeth fan, but i think that Mustaine is a pretty bad singer too, somehow i got used to his voice, it kind of fits the music.
agreed. im a deth fan and although mustaine isnt a really good singer, it certainly does fit the music.

Some additions:

Elisabeth Fraser
Patsy Cline
Edith Piaf
Jimmy Cliff (download "Many Rivers to Cross" if you don't believe me)

Honorable Mention:

Vincent Cavanagh from Anathema

I like russel allen from sympony x. he has like three types of voices, and is developing a grow that sounds cool.

mikael is second favorite, but only becuase I can sing like allen and not akerfeldt, and that makes me mad.

some additions:

Joan Baez
props to the one who listed Edith Piaf!!
Andrew Wood
David Gahan/Martin Gore
Carl Palmer
Roger Daltrey
Kevin Martin
Ann & Nancy Wilson
Andrea Echeverri