Who is the best VOCALIST???

I think Devin Townsend is terrible, not to mention unoriginal & uninspiring. But thats imo.

Warrel Dane
Chuck schuldiner
Mikael Åkerfeldt of course!!
Phil Anselmo
Bruce Dickinson
Kimberly Gross
Alexi Laiho
Jonas Renkse
Christina Scabbia
Tobias Sammet

I do like Lacuna Coil. i can understand why most of you wouldn´t like them though... but i cannot understand how you could be able to deny that she is an awesome vocalist o_O... she never hits a wrong note, and reaches about three octaves without falsetto.

HaloPhenomenon said:
I do like Lacuna Coil. i can understand why most of you wouldn´t like them though... but i cannot understand how you could be able to deny that she is an awesome vocalist o_O... she never hits a wrong note, and reaches about three octaves without falsetto.
She is a good vocalist and I can enjoy a couple of their songs with only her vocals, but she is beat by the singer from Leaves' Eyes. Too bad both of these bands are not very good, and have lame 'male' vocalists

i think that the male vocalist in lacuna coil is often an okay vocalist...sometimes annoying though... their musicallity, skills or riffs is not what intrests me... the whole sound of all albums besides the new one has this magical atmosphere around them i think, hard to explain when it comes to feelings with music. but when i say Face Of Melinda "i took her by the hand to say" feeling, i´m sure many of you will understand what i mean.

Botfly said:
How NFU failed to mention Richard Sinclair in that list is beyond me.

Also, Justin Hayward has an incredibly emotional, powerful voice that I'm quite fond of.

i added him after the fact. normally hes in my top 10, but for whatever reason i just kept forgetting to add him since that list was far from being small.

My favourites ARE:
1. Chris Cornell (best rock vocals EVER, BITCHES)
2. Mikael
3. John Frusciante (most EMOtional, in a good way. Check out his solo shit. His harmonies with the RHCP are amazing too)
4. Cedric Bixler-Zavala (not only is his name amazing, but his vocals are absurd! Any mars volta song will show this)
5. Abbath (EXTREME)
6. Daniel Johns (from silverchair)
7. Whitney Houston (anddd IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will alwayss lovve youuUUUUU lololoolololololo)