Who is the biggest attention whore here?

Who is the biggest attention whore?

• Tara

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Vile Mistress

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • LolitaVampira

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Profånity

Votes: 39 61.9%

• Total voters
Vile Mistress said:
*giggles*

Me? An attention Whore??????!?!?....

~*Never!*~

:dopey:
You are not an attention whore. You are just annoying.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Darling, my nickname is Lolita VAMPIRIÁ not VAMPIRA
An attention seeker by any name is still an attention seeker.

Reactions: R.I.P.2
When was the last time that I posted to this forum except to this thread or the reputation thread? I see dozens of other "attention seekers" who make threads like "who's the biggest attention whore here" and other as significant threads like "1001 ways to kill Rusty".

Lolita Vampiriá said:
When was the last time that I posted to this forum except to this thread or the reputation thread? I see dozens of other "attention seekers" who make threads like "who's the biggest attention whore here" and other as significant threads like "1001 ways to kill Rusty".

ERT?! ATTENTION HOORJ!!1

Profånity said:
Lolita for sure, she is the biggest attention whore the board has ever seen.
Look at the vote results, you hoe. :lol:

P.S. I remember very well when you stalked me two months ago. I paid you no attention and luckily you stopped. Now who's the attention whore. :p

badly drawn?? badly drawn??

that's picasso you damn aussie,but it's about reading(the painting) so I identify myself with it you shadow behind a curtain and with lots of light

manuelgv said:
badly drawn?? badly drawn??

that's picasso you damn aussie,but it's about reading(the painting) so I identify myself with it you shadow behind a curtain and with lots of light
Did this 'Picasso' fella draw that in Kindergarten? :Smug:

And now you see why it's not a good idea to automatically assume a persons gender (or species ;) ) based on the avvy's that are in use.... which in a roundabout way, was kind of MY POINT! :loco:

Bloody Spic. :bah:

;)

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Yep, he followed me around on UM, he'd reply to every post I'd send and made suspicious comments. No life syndrome I suppose. Sad but true.
You poor, poor creature. :(
No one should be stalked by that stupid asshole Marshmellow Man.

Ummm.... exuse me, but would I be correct in assuming that you don't precisely like 'that stupid asshole Marshmallow Man? :err:

:confused: