Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

Well I love Alexi's voice but to be honest with myself, I prefer her's to Alexi's current voice. Alexi 2001 vs her 2006 would be tough but now, it's an easy win imo.

^ Maybe. His style isn't bad now. Just not as hardcore as it used to be. But keep in mind, he ain't Bruce Dickinson, but he sure tours as frequent, and that takes a toll on your throat/vocals. Plus EVERYONE starts off hard and then over the years gets less and less harsh. Maybe some don't change and noticably as Alexi's but it does happen. Let's see her in 10 years :lol:

I know I know, anyone that knows me will know I love his voice but I'm just saying comparing her voice to his now, she wins In My Opinion.

I am the hottest metal babe!

ugly%20girl.jpg

That's cool. I'm not disputing she has a hardcore sound, a KILLER set of vocals... and prolly is harsher than Alexi, I was impressed. But was just voicing my opinion towards the 'replace Alexi' thing, but I know you were just saying it to like emaphasize her talent, and didn't necessarily mean it literally, unless you did then I'll stfu. :lol: I'm dumb

Aw, yer not obsese... *hugs* Fuck those stupid stick bitches, they're mostly all whorish-mindless dirty skanks who wouldn't last two second at a metla show anyways. :lol:

That's cool. I'm not disputing she has a hardcore sound, a KILLER set of vocals... and prolly is harsher than Alexi, I was impressed. But was just voicing my opinion towards the 'replace Alexi' thing, but I know you were just saying it to like emaphasize her talent, and didn't necessarily mean it literally, unless you did then I'll stfu. :lol: I'm dumb

Well yeah, I was emphasizing her talent by saying that. I doubt she'd actually suite being in Bodom, especially since she probably can't play Alexi's guitar parts. :p

no 80-90 loll :zombie:

damn my weight is 115 I'm fucking obese :erk:

:lol:

she too thin i agree....but still a lovely face and amazing hair!!!!
i've read on her biografy she weights 47 kg for 1.78 (i don't know how to traslate those measures)
it will be like if i'm 1.68 for 37 kg..... not possible!!!!!! Biafra i'm coming...ahahahh

she too thin i agree....but still a lovely face and amazing hair!!!!
i've read on her biografy she weights 47 kg for 1.78 (i don't know how to traslate those measures)
it will be like if i'm 1.68 for 37 kg..... not possible!!!!!! Biafra i'm coming...ahahahh

1.78M and 47 KG is in the retarded system like 5 '10' and 90 pounds