Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

You know something..I have NO idea how much I weigh! Plus, we do it in 'stone', I'll need to find out a] how much I weigh and b] how much that us in pounds, tomorrow! <---- my goal, right there.

Well, for one thing I'm tall anyways 5'ft10, so even if I was above the average weight, I "might" be able to carry it off because of my height..we shall have to wait and see tomorrow!

I am the hottest metal babe!

ugly%20girl.jpg
already used, n00b.

don't forget doro, she gets more beautifull day after day, it's unbelievable...how old is she? more than 40 i think!!!
i've meet her and she's soooooo nice.....small but very nice!!!!!!!!
(sorry if the images are too big!!!)

Doro.jpg

doro-2002-byh-hz-06.jpg

DoroCDCover.JPG

I favour female vocals over male, however I haven't heard many female vocalist bands.

Personally, I don't listen to this band but I know many who do: It also stays on topic due to the supreme hotness of SIMONE SIMONS!!!

The blonde backup singer is pretty good looking too, the other one fails at life.

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone mentioned Angela Gossow (i haven't looked through all the previous pages) but anyway, i think she has a great metal voice for a female, and she is pretty hot.

[youtube]2xcSzCAbCv0&NR[/youtube]

has anyone mentioned Angela Gossow (i haven't looked through all the previous pages) but anyway, i think she has a great metal voice for a female, and she is pretty hot.

I just remembered, randomly, that when your "sister" Ju Ju made that infamous thread, you were "arguing" with "Ju Ju" like you didn't know who they were (if anyone remembers as well), and that you were gonna post a prom pic of yourself (in exchange for "Ju Ju" posting one of herself) because that was the only one you had, cause you don't take "emo pics" like some users, then you reffered to me.

You then later you went on to claim that you had no knowledge your "sister" had done this. So wtf? :erk: :Smug: Sometihng is wrong, you're a terrible liar, I can't believe I didn't notice that before. There was jsut too much evidence that I guess I let it slide but just know you haven't fooled me, or anyone else for that matter. We know you're the same person. Get meds. Seriously.

Pwned again Ju Ju :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally, I don't listen to this band but I know many who do: It also stays on topic due to the supreme hotness of SIMONE SIMONS!!!

The blonde backup singer is pretty good looking too, the other one fails at life.

The blonde one's called Amanda Somerville, I posted her on the previous page (n° 219). She's gorgeous and friendly as hell ;)