Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

^No, c'mon... noone should be obliged to post pics.... everyone knows his/her personal truth and has no need to show it to the entire world! ;)

(hey you: just remember what happened days ago when somebody asked for pics... remember!! :mad: ....:))

I think I missed that one...I'll have to check it out.

Here That's the only existing thread, the first one Ju Ju/Mystique made insulting people calling them fat and ugly was deleted. Basically some loser 13yr old (who had an existing account here and wasn't too bad) ran out of pokemon tapes to watch and then made a new account and came here flaming everyone. I caught them though :p I r teh samrtist

:zombie: no... she is a skeleton eww.. she has a beautiful face though but.. i think that a girl need more meat than that for being hot :lol:

agreed,idk why girls don't embrace having nice curves:erk:

oh right,it's society that tells them to be 100 and less pounds:mad:

i can't remember how i came to this myspace page.... anyway i think she's amazing!!!! she is the singer of a swedish thrash metal group called decadence (never heard before!!!!)
what hair she has!!!!

This girl has a fucking kickass voice. My friend talks to her on myspace and he sent me one of their songs.

Looks like 1991 James Hetfield is back too. :p

(I'm listening to them now, she should replace Alexi or something...:O)

^ I agree with Mitch... she should replace Alexi...

....if we want CoB to become an Arch Enemy clone. Don't get me wrong, she has an AMAZING voice, and this is a solid fucking band, I just don't feel the same way my esteemed collegue above does. I am listening to them right now as well though, and I have to say... I REALLY FUCKING like this band a great deal. Thanks for showing it to us!