Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

┼Victim of the Night┼;5561792 said:
Cristina Scabbia
Cristina scabbed-labias... isn't that the Lacuna Coil singer?? I fucking hate that band. She needs to be shot... and what's worse is they're playing with In Flames at the show I'm going to in Dcecember, FTW. :erk: She sings so bad, and elongates each word. (ie/ SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE)

Cristina scabbed-labias... isn't that the Lacuna Coil singer?? I fucking hate that band. She needs to be shot... and what's worse is they're playing with In Flames at the show I'm going to in Dcecember, FTW. :erk: She sings so bad, and elongates each word. (ie/ SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE)

Heartless: but do you wanna fight with me?! You would go down on your knees in 3 seconds!! :mad:

Ahahahah, no, no, no... I was totally joking! :saint: Listen, I don't like Lacuna Coil and Cristina's voice too.... :)
I only said that, about beauty, I prefer Cris than Maria from In This Moment....

Whaaaaaaat? Now you hate me? Well, I don't give a biiiiiiip if you hate me!!! :heh:

......:saint:

┼Victim of the Night┼;5562326 said:
Heartless: but do you wanna fight with me?! You would go down on your knees in 3 seconds!! :mad:

Ahahahah, no, no, no... I was totally joking! :saint: Listen, I don't like Lacuna Cool and Cristina's voice too.... :)
I only said that, about beauty, I prefer Cris than Maria from In This Moment....

Whaaaaaaat? Now you hate me? Well, I don't give a biiiiiiip if you hate me!!! :heh:

......:saint:

Yer too nice for me to fight :p. But for real, Lacuna Coil is a truly horrible band. She like, sings each word for a minute. I downloaded some cuz I had never heard them before and I was wondering what they sounded like as they're playing at the In Flames concert I'm going to and, I almost cried, wtf is wrong with IF. Lacuna Coil sucks, it's like they're poseur Nightwish+Evanescense wannabes. It's horrible. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don'tmind LacunaCoil that much.I own one of their albums but I dont listen it that often. Christina Scabbia has been obviously air brushed in that picture.

Well, I would bash you for liking Lacuna, because unlike liking CoF, which you catch a lot of shit for (but I think it's undeserved), liking LC is just fucking pathetic and worthy of a good ol' fashioned stoning....

...but for pointing out the fact everyone seemingly forgot to, I'll leave you alone for now and let someone else do it. She is airbrushed as fuck, and therefore a mainstream Hollywood ho wannabe.

in all seriousness...

Maria from In This Moment

78310039_l.jpg

582270091_l.jpg

1201855431_l.jpg

too much tatoos :erk:
I prefer the 2 other girls

This is by far the hawtest metal chick... I feel sad for the bike though :erk:.. poor motobicyclettee:

bikerchick-fat.jpg

Heartless, you're right: poor moto, but... poor girl too!
I think it's gonna be absolutely hard for her, living in that body.... it's not easy to do the same thing that a person with a "normal" weight would do... it's so sad...