Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

Yeah Victim of the night is a nice looking lady, well if thats you in the pic of course... italian babe... I like dirty italian sex, take a babe from behind in a caravan outside Milano, while she smokes and screams in italian, Mama Mia!

dirty italian sex....uhm??? maybe it's normal italian sex... and you swedes are a little bit too cold...eheheh (joking)

Yeah Victim of the night is a nice looking lady, well if thats you in the pic of course... italian babe... I like dirty italian sex, take a babe from behind in a caravan outside Milano, while she smokes and screams in italian, Mama Mia!

Yeh, she'd have to be smoking... smoking crack to have sex with you... and she'd be screaming "MAMMA MIA, Is it in yet?" :erk: :lol: :lol: That means you have a small Mussolini stripflash :lol: :lol:

I mean we are a big bunch of random things, a mix of culture, we have the best thing which concern the girls, the food and etc because they are a mix of all the best thing in that "subject"... I hardly find my words sorry.

I mean we are a big bunch of random things, a mix of culture, we have the best thing which concern the girls, the food and etc because they are a mix of all the best thing in that "subject"... I hardly find my words sorry.

i remember when i went to quebec i found the girls there very good looking, but that is about it, cuz i didn't find talk to anyone... i went with my parents so we spent the whole day visiting churches(all of them called notre dame) :devil:

My little mussolini doesnt have a moustache ;)
Quebeq culture? isn't it Les francaise? Je mapalle Jean Pierre Bardot... frog legs monsieur? C'est tres bien!