Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

Acadian culture FTW

Also, asian chicks > Italian chicks. (I hope I don't offend the apparent massive number of italian chicks in this forum.)

No way Beavis...Italian chicks do everything better. I'm American but I can say that Italian girls have that X factor when it comes to sex. There's just something about them that you can't put your finger on. Not only talking about sex, but they're very open and down to earth, unless you're talking about the plastic ones in Veneto. But even those girls are awesome, even if you can look through their eyes and see the back of their head.

It's not hard to get a girl in Italy because most of the guys are a bunch of mama's boys who can't even wipe their own ass without mama coming in and doing the follow-up. Most of them are more fashionable than the females, and the girls are tired of it and want a man to act like a man. Not an asshole, but at least someone who doesn't wear pink every day and try to match what his girlfriend is wearing when they go out together. This excludes metalheads, of course, which are some of the most brutal people I've ever met, :headbang:.

Play yer cards right, fellas. You don't know what you're missing.

Reactions: Fetzer
No way Beavis...Italian chicks do everything better. I'm American but I can say that Italian girls have that X factor when it comes to sex. There's just something about them that you can't put your finger on. Not only talking about sex, but they're very open and down to earth, unless you're talking about the plastic ones in Veneto. But even those girls are awesome, even if you can look through their eyes and see the back of their head.

It's not hard to get a girl in Italy because most of the guys are a bunch of mama's boys who can't even wipe their own ass without mama coming in and doing the follow-up. Most of them are more fashionable than the females, and the girls are tired of it and want a man to act like a man. Not an asshole, but at least someone who doesn't wear pink every day and try to match what his girlfriend is wearing when they go out together. This excludes metalheads, of course, which are some of the most brutal people I've ever met, :headbang:.

Play yer cards right, fellas. You don't know what you're missing.

And guess who got a +1 ? Youpi!

Sweet! My wife is Italian and a metalhead so life is just perfect for me, :).

Yeah, I live in Friuli, between Udine and Pordenone, and I don't know if you've ever been to a place where the people there act like they're more than they are...but that's Pordenone.

Let's start with the male plastic haircuts: WTF? Guys, come on!!!! I know the 80's is back but that doesn't mean that it should be sweeping the nation. The spiked down the middle/combed up the sides/combed down the back is a little out of hand. And MULLETS?!?!?! Yes, we Americans were retarded for starting that fashion trend, but that was in the early 80's and it was mainly for metalheads.

What about the shirts? What is the deal with every single shirt having some kind of patch on it that says something that makes no sense? I saw one the other day that said SAINT DIEGO, CALIFORNIA UNIVERSITY. ???? Why? Why do you buy these things? And the pants? Guys...come on.

Commercials: "Vodafone: Laifa eese nau" You gotta be kidding me. Guys...stick with what you know best: calcio.

And what's with the naked dancers on Striscia and Le Iene? What about the naked dancers on the gameshows? What's next? Naked dancers on the TG? What's the deal with the big tittied Brazilian model doing the Real TV show? La Pupa e il Secchione? Are you kidding me? THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH? ARE YOU HIGH?!?!?!

The only people who seem sane to me in this wonderful country are the women. There's never any drama with Italian women...they just don't give a fuck and they can take care of themselves. There's no teasing or leading on or any of those games. If she likes you and wants to do you, she'll do you. If not, she'll let you know. Up front. No bullshit.

The guys are the ones with the enormous problems. I know some who can't cook, clean, wash clothes, or anything. I know a guy who doesn't even know how to make a fucking sandwich. DIO CANE!!!! E' SOLO UN PANINO!!!! E' DUE PEZZI DI PANE CON CARNE, FORMAGGIO FORSE, E MAIONESE!!!! VAI FUORI DEI COGLIONI!!!!!

I'm sure the girls will agree with me on this one....

Sweet! My wife is Italian and a metalhead so life is just perfect for me, :).

Yeah, I live in Friuli, between Udine and Pordenone, and I don't know if you've ever been to a place where the people there act like they're more than they are...but that's Pordenone.

Let's start with the male plastic haircuts: WTF? Guys, come on!!!! I know the 80's is back but that doesn't mean that it should be sweeping the nation. The spiked down the middle/combed up the sides/combed down the back is a little out of hand. And MULLETS?!?!?! Yes, we Americans were retarded for starting that fashion trend, but that was in the early 80's and it was mainly for metalheads.

What about the shirts? What is the deal with every single shirt having some kind of patch on it that says something that makes no sense? I saw one the other day that said SAINT DIEGO, CALIFORNIA UNIVERSITY. ???? Why? Why do you buy these things? And the pants? Guys...come on.

Commercials: "Vodafone: Laifa eese nau" You gotta be kidding me. Guys...stick with what you know best: calcio.

And what's with the naked dancers on Striscia and Le Iene? What about the naked dancers on the gameshows? What's next? Naked dancers on the TG? What's the deal with the big tittied Brazilian model doing the Real TV show? La Pupa e il Secchione? Are you kidding me? THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH? ARE YOU HIGH?!?!?!

The only people who seem sane to me in this wonderful country are the women. There's never any drama with Italian women...they just don't give a fuck and they can take care of themselves. There's no teasing or leading on or any of those games. If she likes you and wants to do you, she'll do you. If not, she'll let you know. Up front. No bullshit.

The guys are the ones with the enormous problems. I know some who can't cook, clean, wash clothes, or anything. I know a guy who doesn't even know how to make a fucking sandwich. DIO CANE!!!! E' SOLO UN PANINO!!!! E' DUE PEZZI DI PANE CON CARNE, FORMAGGIO FORSE, E MAIONESE!!!! VAI FUORI DEI COGLIONI!!!!!

I'm sure the girls will agree with me on this one....

Ma te da dove caspita spunti? Non ti ho mai visto prima....

Allora...

Scusa, ma il mio Italiano non e' perfetto...anche perche' uso una tastiera Americana. Era tanto tempo che non avevo l'internet. 2 anni!

The last time I was on UM, there was Seriously Off Topic, just to give you an idea, :)

^Understood!

Ma allora se il tuo italiano non è perfetto... significa che tu parli con tua moglie in inglese (o americano, come preferisci)? :)

Devo studiare piu, ma non ho tempo perche' UM, LOL!!!!!!

Comunque, siamo in Italia...dobbiamo parlare in Italiano. Qualche volte sono un rincoglionito...

BUT MY BESTEMMIA IS PERFECT!!!! :lol:

wow another metalhead-teacher!!!!!! a friend of mine is a latin and greek teacher......another one teaches at the nursery school..... ahahha we are conquering the world!!!!
i've done with the school but no metal-teachers for me in the past... :cry: