Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

┼Victim of the Night┼;5565466 said:
Heartless, you're right: poor moto, but... poor girl too!
I think it's gonna be absolutely hard for her, living in that body.... it's not easy to do the same thing that a person with a "normal" weight would do... it's so sad...

If I had sex with her for a unknown reason I'll take care about my hips :erk:

The Nerevarine said:
If I had sex with her for a unknown reason I'll take care about my hips
I believe you, Alexis...
My God, that weight is really a problem.... a problem that forbides to conduct a normal life...

Yes, that weight is also a problem for motorcycle riding... this my depiction of what would happen if she actuially tried to ride that thing :erk::

bikerchic.jpg

As you can see, the tires clearly give way... and burst.. and then the frame structure would surely wane and collapse shortly thereafter :lol::lol:

^I know, I know.... indeed I think it's better if there is a sort of light and shade mixed up in ourselves.... don't you think? ;)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5565530 said:
^I know, I know.... indeed I think it's better if there is a sort of light and shade mixed up in ourselves.... don't you think? ;)
I do, I do :lol: That's why I enjoy being this way :saint:

not if he's on the girl :rolleyes: but poor fat girl :erk:...

LMAO... yeh, but they'll make a good couple... they'll turn goth... ah, I see the wedding photo now:

_39481977_second_image203.jpg

┼Victim of the Night┼;5565619 said:
Awwww.... But are you sure you haven't got at least a little little little bit of ligh? I can't like you too, if you don't have at least a bit of light... :cry:

ok ok im 99.999999999999999999 % Darkness.

The darkness finds you attractive *wink*wink*

Yeah Victim of the night is a nice looking lady, well if thats you in the pic of course... italian babe... I like dirty italian sex, take a babe from behind in a caravan outside Milano, while she smokes and screams in italian, Mama Mia!