Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

^is he talking trash again? i can't see his post...

Heartless said:

I just remembered, randomly, that when your "sister" Ju Ju made that infamous thread, you were "arguing" with "Ju Ju" like you didn't know who they were (if anyone remembers as well), and that you were gonna post a prom pic of yourself (in exchange for "Ju Ju" posting one of herself) because that was the only one you had, cause you don't take "emo pics" like some users, then you reffered to me.

You then later you went on to claim that you had no knowledge your "sister" had done this. So wtf? :erk: :Smug: Sometihng is wrong, you're a terrible liar, I can't believe I didn't notice that before. There was jsut too much evidence that I guess I let it slide but just know you haven't fooled me, or anyone else for that matter. We know you're the same person. Get meds. Seriously.

Pwned again Ju Ju :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, she said "I even don't know someone named Audrey".

But back on topic:

Maybe a stupid question, but Simone Simons, is she related to Gene Simons ? (Lol that's very stupid).

the italian chick
Lacuna_Coil2.jpg

Oh fuck, what a babe.

The sad thing is that there are not so many metal girls... and hot metal girls, I mean...
Well, maybe in a couple of years there will be many more hot metal girls than now... let's wait, guys, then we'll redo the same thread! Hahah... ;)

lacuna coil doesn't play metal.... c'mon is only shit!!!!!
and cristina is not that beautiful, believe me.....see her without make up and we will speak of it again!!!!

Reactions: Undefined