who are the most fickle?

• Man United fans

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Liverpool fans

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • women

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
yeah but how shit did tottenham play? doesnt really say much well it seems everton once again have avoided the relgation zone.Wooooo
We scored them 3 in the first half anyway Tottenham defended like school boys altho I was suprised Unsworth scored he hasnt done anything for ages.

dunno, haven't seen much of the game, just a few minutes, goal one, and two i guess. Anyway, i guess sth must happen for Everton to get back in higher regions of the ranking. Now what about Rooney? Will he stay?

Amager United fans.

None of you'll know what that means, but it's so true.

Though I'm not quite sure what fickle means. Sure I'll look it up one of these days.

I reckon if he's a clever little scouser then he will leave he wont go anywhere with everton. Saying that though he might stay loyal... but who knows Im not all that bothered really he's a good player but Im getting the sneaking suspician that he has a case of overrateditus

bleed_black_orchid said:
I reckon if he's a clever little scouser then he will leave he wont go anywhere with everton. Saying that though he might stay loyal... but who knows Im not all that bothered really he's a good player but Im getting the sneaking suspician that he has a case of overrateditus

i have always admired shearer, he could have gone to bigger teams but he stayed with newcastle, the team he supported when he was a child, cool guy.

My Mum supports Manchester united ... and not to be an ungratefull little offspring but yeah she is a bitch.

Yeah I suppose thats decent of Shearer but Rooney doesnt strike me as that type of bloke I reckon he will follow the money. Where ever offers him the most he will probably go.

bleed_black_orchid said:
My Mum supports Manchester united ... and not to be an ungratefull little offspring but yeah she is a bitch.

Yeah I suppose thats decent of Shearer but Rooney doesnt strike me as that type of bloke I reckon he will follow the money. Where ever offers him the most he will probably go.

Yeah he doesnt look like a decent guy and i dont think he is really that talented. He is given so much importance since there isnt really a talented young striker in England.