Who is you're Favorite Turisas member, and why?

Pokerisas

New Metal Member
Apr 18, 2006
Who is you're favorite Turisas member?

My favorite member is Lisko (accordian player)
:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :hotjump:

Yeah, he's pretty sick at what he does.

I dunno really. They're all pretty damn good at making good music and all have that charisma. I guess the violinist stands out for me, but only because I've never seen the instrument used in a metal context and was always kind of surprised at how well he does it.

Well Lisko looks like he is turning into a wolf, when he performs? That's what I get from the pictures people have posted! :OMG: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this the teeny bopper club? :rolleyes:

My favourite member? Hmmm, well I don't really know any of the members personally, but I talk to Mathias from time to time so I guess it must be him then. Also he pretty much writes all that brilliant music by himself so...

Why am I even commenting on this? I feel like a 14 year old girl now...

*runs away in shame*

For me its Mathias... He's just such an inspiration to me.. well i suppose they all are, but he stands out....

...he writes almost all of the music himself, and sometimes has bits written by other people, and he can play quite a few instuments quite well... and he is the most interractive with the fans which i think is awesome...

Hey i'm new to the forums and think these guys rock. I saw them at Birmingham and blew me away. Got the album on order that takes me to the actual topic. I'm not sure what the bass players name is but he is awesome so it would be him.

I think they're all great.

We had a bit of an issue creep up after the Birmingham show, concerning JUSSI WICKSTRÖM. Does anyone know how old he is? Some of my group thought he looked around fourty to fifty... yet I think he can be no older than 30 (beard adds to his age apperance) - anyone able to clear this up? :)

Doobiedoo said:
I think they're all great.

We had a bit of an issue creep up after the Birmingham show, concerning JUSSI WICKSTRÖM. Does anyone know how old he is? Some of my group thought he looked around fourty to fifty... yet I think he can be no older than 30 (beard adds to his age apperance) - anyone able to clear this up? :)

Jussi is 23,49! (hail irc-galleria!) LOL
He is not as old as he may look like, the beard makes him a look a lot older! ;)