Who likes ensiferum

Yeah, i do :lol:. She runs http://www.shutterblast.net/ and actually went to do the interview for Terrorizer imagazine.

Not that all this matters of course :p

Yeah but my point about reporters always being "OMGZ GREATEZT ALBUM SO COOL!" still stands. It's like that with everyone. I have stopped reading and believing what the reporters say about it and wait till i hear it myself and won't get overly hyped about it either.

rolleyes-2.gif

Fact is, that I haven't heard Jari write a single bad song yet. The Ensiferum album is awesome and the Wintersun album aswell. So I see no reason not to expect a groundshaking CD.

Fact is, that I haven't heard Jari write a single bad song yet. The Ensiferum album is awesome and the Wintersun album aswell. So I see no reason not to expect a groundshaking CD.

Someone who shares my view :headbang: The comparison by phenom between st anger/blooddrunk is misleading... because they had written average/weaker stuff before those albums... and if Jari has stated it's 'orgasmic', then why wouldn't i believe him? He said the s/t was going to be really good too.

Of course, how much people will like it depends on how much a fan they already are of his work.

Someone who shares my view :headbang: The comparison by phenom between st anger/blooddrunk is misleading... because they had written average/weaker stuff before those albums... and if Jari has stated it's 'orgasmic', then why wouldn't i believe him? He said the s/t was going to be really good too.

Of course, how much people will like it depends on how much a fan they already are of his work.

When/If the album is not as good as Time then i will fucking laugh my ass off because the hype on this record is so fucking ridicolous. If it is fucking epic i will just join in and dig it.

The hype is there BECAUSE the first Wintersun album stunned most people and the Eniferum albums with Jari on are brilliant too, it would be illogical to expect a bad album.

I never said a bad album wtf :lol: I said it will disappoint you guys because you're expecting something as epic as pussy or cold beer but in music form.

If it's anywhere near to the standards of the albums he's done, then it will be epic. The fact is, you guys are simply trying to be "oh so alternative", just because everyone else is expecting something awesome, you're trying to seem cool by being like "pfft, I don' give no shit nigguh, it'll suck anyway ye". Textbook.

^As Joe said he never said it would be bad. I don't think it's going to be bad either. I just think that with the mindset you are in it's MOST LIKELY going to dissapoint.

The hype is there BECAUSE the first Wintersun album stunned most people and the Eniferum albums with Jari on are brilliant too, it would be illogical to expect a bad album.
What IF it does not meet the expectations then?

I never said a bad album wtf :lol: I said it will disappoint you guys because you're expecting something as epic as pussy or cold beer but in music form.

From what i am hearing here it sounds like they are expecting more like pussy AND cold beer in the same package as music.

No, I think they really think that way, because I think that way of the new Metallica album, and I thought the same of Blooddrunk.

What IF it does not meet the expectations then?

What the fucking shit kind of a question is that? If it doesn't meet expectations then people will be like "Well that sucks". Just like ANY OTHER ALBUM. What's your point? That you're super awesome cool because you didn't expect a good album in the first place? Well that sure is mature.

No, I think they really think that way, because I think that way of the new Metallica album, and I thought the same of Blooddrunk.

People thought that way about Metallica and Blooddrunk because St. Anger sucked and AYDY was shit. Whereas with Jari albums there's no reason to think like that. Think logically next time.

What the fucking shit kind of a question is that? If it doesn't meet expectations then people will be like "Well that sucks". Just like ANY OTHER ALBUM. What's your point? That you're super awesome cool because you didn't expect a good album in the first place? Well that sure is mature.

*sigh* How many times do i have to say this? I DON'T expect a sucky album at all. I just think that the way this album is hyped/praised like fuck before it's even near it's release date will drive everyone into a whole new level of fucking high expectations that it has a BIG CHANCE to dissapoint aswell. Im not saying it certainly well but the chance is getting huger the more it is hyped.

People thought that way about Metallica and Blooddrunk because St. Anger sucked and AYDY was shit. Whereas with Jari albums there's no reason to think like that. Think logically next time.

Oh so because all his PREVIOUS work was so good he can't release something mediocre or below average? Believe me im sure he can. He's not a fucking god! Again im not painting the devil on the wall and saying "Time" is going to suck but you guys are overhyping this shit over the level NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Ahem. Opinions mah boi!

AYDY? was great if you were to ask me. And Blooddrunk, is weird, I really like the songs, I just have ZERO desire to listen to them... but when I do I always enjoy them. Very weird. St. Anger was pretty bad though I will give you that.

And just because Jari has never made a bad album yet in his entire 3 album discography doesn't mean it's not possible. I am not saying it will or will not happen, but I hate seeing things over hyped.. that is all. I just stated I will laugh when it disappoints your insatiable demands. Also, I never really found the s/t groundbreaking either. I liked it a lot, but I wouldn't call it the most amazing album I've heard in years or anything. But that is just me.

The fact is, you guys are simply trying to be "oh so alternative", just because everyone else is expecting something awesome, you're trying to seem cool by being like "pfft, I don' give no shit nigguh, it'll suck anyway ye". Textbook.
Uhm... no. I just said I will be amused when the CD comes out, is good, but still disappoints you guys, there's always something to bitch about so :lol:

^Yeah. Already now it seems like the expectations are OMGHUGE so they are pretty much fucking hard to be fullfilled. I bet there was not one of these situations before with Ensiferum or Wintersun.

It started with Ensiferum cuz some guy like them....and it ends with a Wintersun discussion....i saw this coming....