Who likes ensiferum

Petri is a wanker, the first 'Ensiferum' and 'Iron' are awesome.

This. I don't like him at all.

and whoever is going "WINTERSUN IS OVERHYPED AMG"

Whoop1.jpg

This. I don't like him at all.

What's your reason? :p So far we've had 'He wears girls sunglasses' and 'he rapes Jari's solos'... can you top those???

Markus certainly prefers working with Petri - he has stated, as Jari has very strong opinions which is a big reason he left aswell.

I've only heard a couple of songs
but I really like what I've heard by them :)

Guys, guys, guys. I've got the answer for a new level from the first Wintersun:

Moonsorrow.

Nah, they're not in the same league at all. Wintersun is kinda like Ensiferum's folkyness but dissolved into a lot of other elements from otehr genres, and Moonsorrow is Ensiferum's folkyness to the power of ten times one million. If you can understand the lyrics, that it.

-[chop]-;7538058 said:
It started with Ensiferum cuz some guy like them....and it ends with a Wintersun discussion....i saw this coming....

Isn't that the logical step to take, I mean i there's only 3 albums plus demos to discuss, then it's bound to be a short discussion. BTW takling about the demos I actually think some of Ensiferum's songs had a better sound in teh demo recordings compared to the album releases. Anyone else feel me on this one?

We can't know if Time will be good or not... so far Jari has only made awesome albums, but when FTR came out who would have thought COB would ever release AYDY and Blooddrunk ? They're not bad albums but they're not as good as the first 3 albums. Then again it's a matter of opinion, some people love AYDY and don't really like COB's older stuff. I guess some people will hate Time and others will love it.

What's your reason? :p So far we've had 'He wears girls sunglasses' and 'he rapes Jari's solos'... can you top those???

Markus certainly prefers working with Petri - he has stated, as Jari has very strong opinions which is a big reason he left aswell.

I honestly thought the song writing was better (lyric-wise), more guitar oriented

Jari w/ Ensiferum > Petri w/ Ensiferum.

I'm not saying it's Ensiferum is awful now, but I don't like Petri and still think Jari was much better. This is subject to opinion. Most people tell me they prefer Petri. I don't like him. And to answer 'why?'...it's more as I simply don't :lol:

I honestly thought the song writing was better (lyric-wise), more guitar oriented

Jari w/ Ensiferum > Petri w/ Ensiferum.

I'm not saying it's Ensiferum is awful now, but I don't like Petri and still think Jari was much better. This is subject to opinion. Most people tell me they prefer Petri. I don't like him. And to answer 'why?'...it's more as I simply don't :lol:

Oh, ok.. so it's musically then. Jari wrote most of the lyrics when he was in Ensiferum, now Sami writes them all. You can say one is better than the other, but under the circumstances Petri was the best replacement.. he's not trying to be Jari.

and I highly doubt Phenom is a Petri fanboy :lol:

Oh, ok.. so it's musically then. Jari wrote most of the lyrics when he was in Ensiferum, now Sami writes them all. You can say one is better than the other, but under the circumstances Petri was the best replacement.. he's not trying to be Jari.

Oh, and better signing! ..anyhow, I'd rather see a new face than someone who is already in the scene (Norther)..if that makes any sense, when they were looking for a replacement.

and I highly doubt Phenom is a Petri fanboy :lol:
You never know! :p

Oh, and better signing! ..anyhow, I'd rather see a new face than someone who is already in the scene (Norther)..if that makes any sense, when they were looking for a replacement.

This does bother from time to time when listening to Victory Songs... It sounds a tiny tad bit like Norther... It's not disturbing, but confusing. It's like listening to Sinergy and suddenly hearing Alexi singing, you know he's in the band and the guitars remind of him but it's still a different band, and you do a short WTF-face everytime that happens.