Who likes Tim Owens' vocal as a true IE fan?

anonymousnick2001 said:
Uh...I spanked your sister's ass with a cane and made her eat my cum and like it. Hah!

Can you force someone to like something?
Just wondering..
Also.. how come all the catfish in your pictures are dead? That makes me want to underestimate them.. ;)

:wave:

Hmm.. and I prefer Owens..
So now there's just a hint of relativity too..

Personally, I find Tim Owens an amazing vocalist, but with him it the band IE lost a lot of their magic. They also lost a lot of originality and seem to be more like a 'generic power metal band', since ,in my opinion ,Matt's voice was unique (except maybe to a certain kiss singer, but it isn't even that close).

Everlost said:
Also.. how come all the catfish in your pictures are dead? That makes me want to underestimate them..
They're not dead, just sleeping. If they look dead, well...that's whatt hey WANT you to think...heh, heh, HEH...

Hey 'Nick...

It's a good thing that the internet came along so that morons like you are able to express your egomaniacal opinions and not be able to actually socialize with people in person, because obviously the only things that you seem to interact with are fish. Perhaps you should make a special Tim Owens Halloween mask with the rubber band, tie it around that fish's head, and stick your undersized penis in his mouth. That seems to be the only way you'll be happy. There always seems to be one mope hanging around on these messageboards who thinks that everything revolves around their pathetic viewpoint. Dissention is one thing, you are just an idiot fishfucker.

Walter Langkowski said:
It's a good thing that the internet came along so that morons like you are able to express your egomaniacal opinions and not be able to actually socialize with people in person, because obviously the only things that you seem to interact with are fish. Perhaps you should make a special Tim Owens Halloween mask with the rubber band, tie it around that fish's head, and stick your undersized penis in his mouth. That seems to be the only way you'll be happy. There always seems to be one mope hanging around on these messageboards who thinks that everything revolves around their pathetic viewpoint. Dissention is one thing, you are just an idiot fishfucker.
Never question the power of catfish.

laughatme said:
i love rippers voice,whos matt barlow???
OH YEAH! YAY-AH!