Who listens to music whilst going to sleep?

I never got into Countess (despite quite enjoying lo-fi black metal in general). His tendency to use Dutch language song titles (and presumably lyrics, not that I can understand a word of what he says most of the time) also seems a bit silly to me. I don't know, Dutch just isn't a very "metal" language. I can't remember which album it was that I checked out but I just remember thinking the whole thing seemed kind of clumsy.

The Netherlands doesn't exactly have a thriving black metal scene though, so I still respect him for doing his part.

He hasn't had too many songs in Dutch, actually, aside from Heilig Vuur, which is entirely in Dutch. I actually think that it works well. He usually only has between 1 or 3 songs in Dutch, if any, per album. Bloed In De Sneeuw from The Return Of The Horned One (and rerecorded for the new album, which is great) is a really good song.

If you go to the Barbarian Wrath homepage, you can listen to two tracks from every Countess album except the first one, which was released independently by the band.

As a teenager I used to listen to Judas Priest, but nowadays I cannot fall into sleep if I have music in background. It's not fun to be old..