Who meat hypocrisy?

Yara said:
Ah, I see - no Peter this year !:cry:

Well, we are lucky, that's not right :)!! Hypocrisy will be at the X-Mas Tour in December:
• Sa.13.Dezember - Wels - Alter Schl8hof
• So.14. Dezember - Wien - Arena

I guess we'll meet there! :)

grtz, Head

Demonic_Angel said:
well... depends on your definition of gay :heh:

a. as in happiness ...... hmm.. somewhat :)

b. as in homosexual .... well if a female asking to see a mans cock is gay... then..umm.. yes :D

c. as in retarded ... well.... heh.. yes again :devil:

d. hmm.. I forgot (d) .. :confused:

however... can you answer my question??

damn mistake of me! when the post was done I asked myself: 'What if Demonic_Angel is a girl' but it was already to late.. ;)

so b. and d. ( :D ) are clear i think.
c. is also because 'gay' in some sort of way means the same (not saying that you are gay in that way! ;) )

but please tell me what you mean with a. !?! :confused:

grtz, Head

Demonic_Angel said:
hehe... umm...never heard happiness (or being happy) referred to as "gay" ...

hmm.. better example.... The Brady Bunch :)

well, i've not been talking english since my birth so i don't understand this example either... :p

maybe some more help? :)

HeadCrusher said:
Well, we are lucky, that's not right :)!! Hypocrisy will be at the X-Mas Tour in December:
• Sa.13.Dezember - Wels - Alter Schl8hof
• So.14. Dezember - Wien - Arena

I guess we'll meet there! :)

grtz, Head
finger022.gif
huepfer001.gif
finger022.gif

finger002.gif

Demonic_Angel said:
and.. this may be a rumor, but does Peter have a tattoo on his :devil: ??
if this is true, is it possible to see it :devil: ?
lol.gif
Yes, I've also read the story about tatooed flames on his balls, don't know if it's true, but I'm sure he will show it, if you ask him :D

HeadCrusher said:
well, i've not been talking english since my birth so i don't understand this example either... :p

maybe some more help? :)

the original meaning of the word gay is "bright or lively" happy, you could say "What a gay day" (probably in the 1950's and before) without sexual inuendo but now it has completely turned into meaning homosexual.

Yara said:
lol.gif
Yes, I've also read the story about tatooed flames on his balls, don't know if it's true, but I'm sure he will show it, if you ask him :D
Yes, it's true *g*. I asked him about it last time I saw him and he said that he "wanted to push the limit". Well he surely succeeded :lol:

Sisterofnight said:
the original meaning of the word gay is "bright or lively" happy, you could say "What a gay day" (probably in the 1950's and before) without sexual inuendo but now it has completely turned into meaning homosexual.

Ah!! Now I understand! :) There is also such a word in german (the english word for it is horny) - In former times ppl used it to say that a meal (e.g. a cake) was very sweet -> yummi! that cake is so horny! :D

grtz, Head

HeadCrusher said:
Ah!! Now I understand! :) There is also such a word in german (the english word for it is horny) - In former times ppl used it to say that a meal (e.g. a cake) was very sweet -> yummi! that cake is so horny! :D

grtz, Head

holy shit *lol*

thanx for the explanation sisterofnight :)

umm.... do the *guys* ever come here and post?? .. or am I gonna actually have to email him to see his tattoo'd genitalia ? :p .. so it was his testicles ?? :eek: .. ouuuuch.....

So far I've never seen anybody of the band posting here... If you want to know something special ask the_wendy (moderator of this board). She is the webmaster of the hypo-page and is in contact with peter and the others.
if you find out his email though tell me! :)