Who meat hypocrisy?

DragonLady1 said:
Saw Peter just a few times, didnt talk much... But I think this pic is really funny ehe

PeterBjoern.jpg

:headbang: :D :headbang:

Hi DragonLady! Really cool pic! According to the shirt Peter is wearing I'd guess it was taken on the In Flames/Pain Tour last October!?? As Peter is wearing another shirt on the pic I made with him in Salzburg I guess it was taken in Vienna!?? Am I right?

grtz, Head

HeadCrusher said:
Hi DragonLady! Really cool pic! According to the shirt Peter is wearing I'd guess it was taken on the In Flames/Pain Tour last October!?? As Peter is wearing another shirt on the pic I made with him in Salzburg I guess it was taken in Vienna!?? Am I right?

grtz, Head

that one was taken at the last 666 party in the schacht, what was also the aftershow party when In Flames and Pain played in Vienna in october :)

Really funny one, they came to the 666, got fucking drunk and left again after 2 hours, singing a lot of swedish drinking songs ;)

DragonLady1 said:
that one was taken at the last 666 party in the schacht, what was also the aftershow party when In Flames and Pain played in Vienna in october :)

Really funny one, they came to the 666, got fucking drunk and left again after 2 hours, singing a lot of swedish drinking songs ;)

Cool story, I should have been there too... Getting drunk together with them! ;)

Johanna Häkkinen said:
Naah, don't try that with us finns, turns out even worse, I guarantee that.
supergrin.gif

I thought that drinks are so expensive in Finnland! So how can you finns get used to such big amounts of alcohol so that you could beat us? :loco: Are you all fucking millionairs?

HeadCrusher said:
I thought that drinks are so expensive in Finnland! So how can you finns get used to such big amounts of alcohol so that you could beat us? :loco: Are you all fucking millionairs?

Everything is expensive up here if you compare to the central and southern Europe. We just love drinking too much, so we don't care about prices.
supergrin.gif

Johanna Häkkinen said:
Everything is expensive up here if you compare to the central and southern Europe. We just love drinking too much, so we don't care about prices.
supergrin.gif

Ah I see! Maybe we can have a drinking contest some day, who knows... :Spin:
Just noted your name... Are you a relative of the Formel 1 driver?

grtz, Head

HeadCrusher said:
Ah I see! Maybe we can have a drinking contest some day, who knows... :Spin:
Just noted your name... Are you a relative of the Formel 1 driver?

grtz, Head

You really don't know how many people ask that question, and the answer is that I am probably not a relative to him.

HeadCrusher said:
So far I've never seen anybody of the band posting here... If you want to know something special ask the_wendy (moderator of this board). She is the webmaster of the hypo-page and is in contact with peter and the others.
if you find out his email though tell me! :)

I heard they don't like the internet and computers apart from to make music with!

hehehehe, I meat Hypocrisy last year and didn't see any tattooed testicals . . . did Peter actually SAY that to someone?!?!?

This thread cracked me up!! Thanks for the best laugh of the day . . .