Who Moved My Cheese?

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
I was just handed one of those business/management/self-important books with a note from my boss saying I should read it (everyone in the office is getting one it seems). You know what I do to books like How To Succeed and What To Do While You're Wasting Your Life in an Office Every Day? I FUCKING BURN THEM.

http://www.whomovedmycheese.com

I think my soul just coughed.

If I ever open that record store of mine, NAD's Spinny Shitz, I'm giving all my employees copies of On The Road.

It shall be burned in ceremonial fashion. It might have to wait for my next camping trip just for the proper destructive environment, but it shall burn, there shall be pictures, and it shall be good.

One Inch Man said:
It shall be burned in ceremonial fashion. It might have to wait for my next camping trip just for the proper destructive environment, but it shall burn, there shall be pictures, and it shall be good.

Take it out to the desert and shoot it.

HAHA! Didn't even think of that. I'm heading to Arizona this weekend too, oh man now I just need a gun.

I'm going to read it tonight btw, it's 90 pages in large font so shouldn't take me more than 30 minutes. Depending on what mood it puts me in determines if it's slow death begins tonight.

WMMC-Quartet-New.jpg

although I have to give props to the guy who took this juvenile nonsense and sold multi millions of dollars worth of this crap to businesses all over the world....

We're actually expanding right now, and since my immediate boss just quit I'm kinda like numero uno in this department.

My resume is always up on monster.com though, just in case. :D

One Inch Man said:
If I ever open that record store of mine, NAD's Spinny Shitz, I'm giving all my employees copies of On The Road.
lol, good one ... but they are all going to pack up and quit.

BTW, the only one worth anyhting is Anthony Robbins, the guy is a genius.

haha, I drew a picture of Anthony Robbins once, I'll have to dig through my files to find it though. Work documents of course.

Best selling self-help books (from The Onion...geniuses!)

I Can Shut Up, I Will Shut Up
Break The Self Help Book Habit!
It's OK, It's Not Like People Care What You Do
The Bridge Less Jumped Off
Breaking Up Is Not That Hard To Do, You Fucking Pussy

I don't support book burning (unless it's Sean Hannity or Michael Savage or someone equally repellent), but 99% of motivational books are a waste of pulp...

Like most bad habits that need to be broken ... you have to be at the end of your rope to actually get some real useful advice from them.

If you are not at that point, you just won't give a shit.