Cottage Cheese 101

-CC-

Something in My Eye
Jan 12, 2009
It tastes like it was in storage for two decades. The shit comes with holes in it for Christ's sake. Do you need any more proof that it's inedible?

Women that drink have cottage cheese in their vaginas. And I don't like bars or want warts on my cock. So I'm good.

I read posts like these and I can't help but feel that there's a great deal of misinformation regarding cottage cheese on this forum. It's not the stinky, moldy cheese you guys seem to think it is.

THIS is cottage cheese:

cottage-cheese.jpg

It's practically flavorless and odorless, at least in comparison to all other cheeses. What really sets it apart is its consistency, which allows for it to be eaten quickly in large amounts.

Let's talk about the health benefits of cottage cheese too. Cottage cheese contains all the essential amino acids needed for it to qualify as a complete protein. One cup of creamed cottage cheese has 23 grams of protein, which is 41 percent of the recommended daily intake for men and 50 percent for women. More importantly, it is JAMPACKED with casein protein which is notoriously slow-digesting.

OK but so what? Well, if you are trying to build muscle then eat a fucking bowl of cottage cheese before bed so you minimize any muscle loss during the catabolic state that you inevitably enter during sleep.

Personally, I recommend Knudsen's 2% fat cottage cheese. For all you Costco elite master race members, they sell it by the 3lb tubs. I usually go through a pack a week.

Wasn't it established that Manic Ferocity got cottage cheese confused with swiss cheese?

Which still makes no fucking sense because swiss cheese is amazing.

Maybe MF was referring to Roquefort cheese? WHich is still bomb as fuck!
Roquefort_cheese.jpg

We should have a cheese thread. I've been chipping away at a 5YO Gouda for the past few days. Also, I've been trying to remember the name of this one cheese i had a few weeks ago, it was Italian with little purple veins or spics in it. Had a name like Roschetta or Bruschatto or some shit like that.

I doubt you'd like it. You seem like someone who'd be more into the weaker, softer, tasteless cheeses. ;)

Does Rocchetta have any type of purple stuff in it? I had already looked it up and most of the ones i saw didn't really ring a bell.

I doubt you'd like it. You seem like someone who'd be more into the weaker, softer, tasteless cheeses. ;)

I mostly just eat Cheez Whiz.

Does Rocchetta have any type of purple stuff in it? I had already looked it up and most of the ones i saw didn't really ring a bell.

Yeah I don't think so, it was just very similar to one of the names you mentioned.

"Cottage cheese? Like cheese from some cottage? Whos cottage?"
"How do you not know what it is? Arent you like, some kind of cheese guy?"
"Im not a cottage guy."
:D

Cottage cheese is a tasteless waste of time as far as I'm concerned, except when its used in Indian cooking. Sag Paneer is delicious.

I love cottage cheese...especially with black pepper as mentioned above

My girlfriend and I have a knob of a 4 year aged cheddar in the fridge that is fucking delicious. Pair it with some salami and honey...bomb

Cottage cheese is great plain. It's also good mixed with tuna fish and a VERY SMALL amount of mayo. Yesterday, I ate about a cup of cottage cheese with saltine crackers. So good.

Cottage cheese isn't exactly the most exciting food in the world. There aren't that many instances in which I'd use it.