Who names their son "Warrel"?

Aye, I feel sorry for you, Trapped.
Warrel is a weird name yes, but t'is ('tis?) beautiful as well.
I consider it an art, honestly.
I got boring 'ol "David," which is also a biblical name (Not good, if you know my stance on religion... :) .)

Warrel's not a strange name...I've met a couple people with that name. If I remember correctly, he was named after his father. It's just not as common as other names, which makes it pretty cool/different. You can't confuse him with anyone else. How many other metal Warrel's do you know? heh...

Take Eugene or Herbert for example - now those to me are bad names

I think warrel is a cool name. its different, but i think it suits him because warel is different and cool and so is the name.

i have plain old Mark. i kjnow like 5 people wit hthe name mark. but i think the worst name to have is Mike because tere are a fucking million mikes. i know like 7 or 8
a name i really like and would love to name my kid if i ever have one would be alexi. even though its european as hell, and i'm canaian and wouldn't make much sense, its still a bad ass name

In regard to WARREL, i recon its his middle name..., his first name is probably ANDY...

motley crue use ther middle names as well...

BABIES ARE COOL..

ok the names that have chance with us (Iced Dragon and Li'l Witch) are

Brent, Ragnar and Warrel (no sliming here, just a fact) for boys
and Arwen and Aaricia fer girlies

about that kim-dude

What about a guy named Hilary??!!

Warrel isn't his real name, I forgot what it was but his friends (years ago...) called him 'Wally'.
If I could only remember what it was...Walter or something like that...

My name isn't so great
I got Renske (pronounced Ren-ska, thanx mom & dad...)

well I 've always thought it could be an Eddy (edward thus) ...but hey I'm just ...Iced Dragon

Originally posted by Troyanasy
well at leased (hehe) your folks didn't call ya fuckin cock suckers
the Exudus attack...Fuck off

hahaha...DAMN dude, your turnin into the EVIL troy AINT ya Alowishus.........hahahahahahahaha..................HA!

If I had 3 aloWISHus.......hahahahaha.

Keep up the EVIL charade, it is very becoming...vey

A. O. S.

I knew a guy named Kim (he wasn't oriental), how fucked up is that?

as a matter of fact my dads name is kim, and he inst oriental either. my name is neal which isnt super uniqe, but i dont really know anyone that spells it the same as i do. the more common way is neil. which imo looks pretty damn fruity. im glad mine is neal.
-neal